Saints vs Manchester City: Build up & Match Thread

5 Likes

With all the fuss correctly surrounding Leicester, podcasts were held back and all the talk has rightfully been of the new kings. We had a bloody good result the other day, I’m feeling a little overlooked, so I rewatched our MOTD2 coverage.

Tadic was fucking awesome in that game. Didn’t realise how instrumental he was, but the passes, determination and creativity were a joy to behold. He could have got more assists had others put them away.

The pundits speculated that we might be out of Africans during the summer transfer window. No one’s talking about this maestro doing the offs. Good.

Yes Burnley fans are feeling the same as well.

The team performance was amazing. I have watched the game 3 times now. Tadic, Long and Mane stand out as top performers.

1 Like

Do you think if Real starting battering Man City tonight their fans will start singing ‘Are you watching Southampton’… but in Spanish!

¿Estás viendo Southampton

Listen out for this on the box tonight!!

Just sat through Shitty City’s gutless exit from the Champions League. They looked even more clueless than on Sunday. One shot on target throughout the game.

1 Like

Shame we can’t play them every week.

de Bruyne was awful. Thought their best player was Otamendi which shows how shite they were.

1 Like

Arsenal have never recovered from the battering we gave them, Chelsea too, Liverpool have been rocking - now we’ve knocked the stuffing out of Man City.

3 Likes

They were playing Real Madrid away. I was suprised they drew with them at home. The English league is so far behind Spain this season, I am really suprised a team from England mad the semi final!