:saints: Saints v Wolverhampton Wanderers :wolvesfc: (PL)

Great insight on your return to the forum, thanks. :clap:

So far on the vote, from 16 voters we have :-

2 miserable sods predicting a loss
3 semi-miserable sods predicting a draw
11 forum members who have been smoking some sort of happy drug…

3 Likes

Fucking Barry Gayle is on with lawro this week and predicting 2-4, the fat cunt.

1 Like

And this is what he had to say, didn’t he @Fatso? could have C&P’d this himself but, no, probably too busy stuffing his carcass with cheesy fucking wotsits…

Southampton v Wolves

If I was making predictions for some of this week’s fixtures a month or so ago, I would be tipping some very different outcomes - and this match is a good example of how much things have changed for some teams.
Danny Ings cannot stop scoring for Southampton and they keep on picking up points.

I just think their recent results show you the value of sticking with your manager because Ralph Hasenhuttl could easily have gone after they lost 9-0 at home to Leicester in October.

Wolves are one of the better sides in the division but even they have not been on a great run since the end of the year and, right now, you would have to make Saints favourites.

Lawro’s prediction: 2-0

Tom’s prediction: 2-4

I’ll start the copy and pasting once I get my first moderator wage.

Believe me, what we get paid won’t cover a day’s supply of your cheesy wotsits…

1 Like

We’re using pseudo currencies now.

Would you prefer you salary in FatCoin or BitCunt?

1 Like

And this is why the Soviet failed. What an awful bunch of cunts.

3 Likes

I can only speak for myself when I say that we most certainly are just that.

5 Likes

We will
Won 7-0

Injury-hit Wolves will be without Ruben Vinagre, who suffered a hamstring injury in the midweek FA Cup defeat.

This has led to left-sided player Ryan Giles being recalled from loan at Shrewsbury, and the teenager is likely to be on the bench.

Southampton manager Ralph Hasenhuttl has no fresh injury worries.

1 Like

Should there also be a poll on preferred winner of wattot, as the fixture is identified. We’re souwol, I think. Spurs a pretty toothless.

I did a search for my typo, and thankfully only found dragon references. I suppose I have safe search on, as I expected hills with eyes. Anyway, spurs are pretty toothless.

I have it down as a draw in the Prediction league so looking good.

SAINTS TEAM NEWS :innocent:
Saints XI: McCarthy, Cédric, Stephens, Bednarek, Højbjerg ©, Ward-Prowse, Armstrong, Redmond, Long, Ings

Subs: Gunn, Vestergaard, Romeu, Djenepo, Boufal, Adams, Obafemi

1 Like

…graphically…

1 Like

That back 4 still scares the shit out of me, I’m not convinced nor will I ever will be of those 2 centrebacks, Cedric as well is pure meh.

Only 1 defender on bench would be we have Vestergaard so shitting it

I’m assuming a loss, but hoping for a draw.

1 Like

Bednarek i love you.
Just two more(and concede one) and it’ll be a very profitable day🙄

1 Like