:pl: :saints: Saints v West Ham United :westhamfc:

Its arrived

3 Likes

£61.50? For 1 seat? To watch Saints? :lou_surprised:

Did Bletch’s shirt come free with it?

4 Likes

Yeah £61?! Wtf

Have I just seriously undersold my season ticket for this one???

1 Like

Assuming the game goes to 90+5 that’ll be about £0.65 per minute of pain.

3 Likes

But at least he’ll have a nice comfy seat…unlike the oiks in the Kingsland wings who will have the old plastic seats…

2 Likes

Pain will be reduced by not seeing much from row A :wink:

1 Like

And will either be burnt to a crisp by the Sun or drowned by the rain!

3 Likes

Weather App says cloudy, but it changes every hour, so @PhilippineSaint can expect hail, sleet, snow, torrential rain and sunshine in equal measure

6 Likes

Smallbone close to joining in training.
Stuey still out
Theo has a small issue :scream:

Antibiotics should sort that out.

3 Likes

We’re doomed! Lawro has us down to win!

6 Likes

For those attending including @Goatboy. Some changes and Northam car park shut to home fans before KO

1 Like

And here it is :-

Southampton v West Ham

Southampton are another team without a victory so far but I think their performances have been better than their results in their first three games.

West Ham, meanwhile, have won two out of three and would have a 100% record if they hadn’t let their lead slip twice at home against Crystal Palace before the international break.

This is going to be close, but I just have a sneaky feeling Saints are going to snatch the points here, and end their wait for a win.

Lawro’s prediction: 2-1

Justin’s prediction: I grew up in Southampton so I have got a bit of an affinity with Saints - I used to go and watch them play at The Dell with my dad. Being totally honest, I’m not really sure where either team is, this close to the start of the season, but I will go with Southampton for sentimental reasons if nothing else. 1-0

Do you need to get a LFT before attending these games? the only thing that arrived with the ticket was nothing and the only other info is whats on the main site but that only mentions showing vaccine cert.

My understand is if you’ve got a vaccine cert no test necessary. I think only a small percentage get checked.

1 Like
2 Likes

So what are they collecting for? if its just for the grotty yachties they can get scrapped.

3 Likes

Saints Disabled Supporters Association…good cause.

1 Like

On my way to the Lord Nelson in Hythe for a swift one then across on the ferry to go to the bookshop I believe it is.

2 Likes