:pl: :saints: Saints v Manchester City :mancityfc: (Live on the BBC)

I’ve dropped ings to third choice on my fantasy football team bench. I think they’re going to batter us. Probably with kids playing.

Like every season it seems that the ‘bigger’ teams grab the results when it matters. Like Arsenal’s win today against a European chasing Wolves. Arsenal beating us even. It just seems that every season when it comes to the crunch these teams do the business against the wannabes for the season. I guess it is the sheer quality they have in their teams, players that just need one break and bang. But there is pretty much the same pattern every season, but not in all cases.

You just need to look at the FA Cup quarter final winners and the teams that left with their tails between their legs.

3 Likes

Really dont want to lose a midfielder to injury too early eek

Nice to see Will Ferry on the bench. Always looked lively for the U21s.

If we win by 5 goals we can go above Newcastle :lou_smiley:

3 Likes

Che hat-trick on the cards

1 Like

Just seen @lifeintheslowlane superbru prediction.
I could do with a pint of that myself!

Get a grip! BELIEVE. :lou_lol:

3 Likes

Well they have dropped everyone so may struggle to lose 1-3 but not sure a 7-1 is going to be good for our health tomoorw

2 Likes

What a first goal to score…Adamssssssssss

That’ll give him some confidence

2 Likes

Hello!

Oh Che

That is how you score a debut goal

Thrilled for him.

It’s what separates the best from the not quite there… a fine margin but it’s consistency and also that. Extra bit of individual quality that. An turn a game

The gap between the best and ten mid take is often also confidence and that

Fuck that was good!!!:crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

Oh yessss :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

CHE ADAMS FIRST GOAL…yaaaa

1 Like

Fuck me!

1 Like

You’re a handsome chap but I’ll pass…

2 Likes

What a fucking way to get off the mark. Get in there!

4 Likes

Park the bus and do a stoke/Burnley ?