:fifa_logo: 🏆 Qatar World Cup 2022 Sweepstake

Oh, go on then.

1 Like

Iwill be having 2 spots

Yep I’ll have two…the other for Lady Slowlane.

Yep I will have two slots too, or three if needed :grin:

Still need the info on how we are paying for this.

Waiting for @Goatboy confirmation otherwise it’ll be bank transfer or paypal to me…

1 Like

You wont get any sense out of @Goatboy until he gets back from his date with @Polski_Filip.

4 Likes

Will do tomorrow

1 Like

OK, @Goatboy is having problems with his just giving page so it falls to me to “safekeep” the monies.

With that in mind you can PayPal me the money to bobjbain+paypal@gmail.com and put your Forum name in the comments, also please ensure that you choose the Friends and Family option.

If you’d rather bank transfer me the money PM me and I’ll give you my bank details or my mobile number and you can use pay by mobile if your banking app allows that.

Cheers

For @Btripz, @lifeintheslowlane, @Bucks, @Rugbysaint, @PhilippineSaint, @Goatboy, @Lets-B-Drinking, @Saint-CD, @SimplySaint, @OzSaintDave, @DellBoy, @JxgrSaint, @Fowllyd

3 Likes

5 Likes

I’m in and paid.

1 Like

Just so you all know.
Whatever the 2 lowest ranked teams are, I’m gonna get them.
3 points at the Singer Club donated. Or, being positive, 6 pints at the Premier League Club

Paid!

Do we have enough numbers? Happy to have another team if required.

1 Like

I’m feeling bold. Will take another and double my losing expectations. Paid again.

2 Likes

I’m in.

1 Like

I’ll have one, PayPal sent.

1 Like

Please all check the OP to ensure that I have you down as paid and for the correct number of teams.

If you want another team just pay me another £5 :slight_smile:

Done

1 Like

I have two teams…now paid for on attractive easy terms of 10 bob a week. :slight_smile:

2 Likes