:pl::saints: Predict the Saints Results 2022/23

Nah, it was dinner time

2 Likes

Was interesting to see how I voted when I don’t vote in the matchday polls. :frowning_face:

Oh dear, I have predicted 7 points for us, is that even enough to get out of the bottom 3 at the mo?

More optimistic than me, I’ve chalked us up for 6 points :joy::joy::joy:

…and in a majestic display of false optimism, Tripzy has totalled up my three draws and a win into 8 points. Now, if the PL could take on board his mathematical skills we might just get out of this. :+1::+1::+1:

I don’t even make the league table, despite voting yesterday.

Fecking @name autocomplete

I can’t see that you’ve voted at all

Is that supposed to mean something?

Predicted a loss for every game left. Feel better now!

4 Likes

Just amended mine too. Don’t feel any better though. What a fucking night …

1 Like

Genuinely haven’t felt this bad about the club since redknapp and then poortvliet. Think we may have showed more fight during those dark days too. Was gutted when Tranmere did us 4-3 in the cup, but this is even worse. So, so poor. No fight, no skill, no formation, no idea. Clueless.

1 Like

Rot has set in and I have no confidence in our leadership team reversing that. Fucking metrics sure as shit won’t.

1 Like

Personal positive.
I didn’t join the Selles is our saviour brigade.
I did think he might be tarnished by association
Now, let’s look back some of those departures was something deeper wrong?

We’ll fluke a few points like we did against Chelsea, defend for our lives and somehow sneak a free kick against the run of play or get a soft pen or something. But honestly, tonight’s game convinced me that we’re as good as down. We struggled badly to make any chances, let alone take any, against L2 opposition. It’s no wonder we’re propping up the table, and you’ve got to wonder how we’re going to hope to compete in the Championship.

5 Likes

That 50 quid is still in my sights :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Well, these stats ain’t gonna help (Chelsea made me chuckle though)

Premier League’s lowest scorers since start of November
Team Goals
Nottingham Forest 10
Southampton 9
Crystal Palace 8
Chelsea 7
Everton 6

Well that went well…

5 Likes

For @PhilippineSaint

2 Likes

We did look the most likely to win and if Walcott could just pass the ball by the keeper we would have done

3 Likes

…in fact, if we had any forwards worthy of the name “striker” we wouldn’t be nailed on for relegation.

4 Likes