Pre-Beer Shiva beers

Originally posted by @saintbletch

So where were you, JBoy?

Sorry mate it was all quiet on here so I ended up in the shooting star…

Although I was kind of stumbling in a daze after that dire performance.

Did one of you recommend a pint from a brewery in Tottenham to a fat middle aged bald bloke about 6 o clock on Thursday?

Every Thursday.

That’d be me. Did you taste it in the moments before it was sunk?

Ah! I stood next to you Lord D! You were quick!

Anyone meeting today? Not seeing a beers thread for Boro.

I’ll be heading for Southampton soonish, so yes. Rockstone works for me.

4 Likes

Rockstone good for me. I have to leave soon as otherwise she’ll make me decorate the tree.

2 Likes

In the Stile. waiting on taxi.

In the rockstone waiting on food :lou_lol:

So that was you & Ant then. Were you the one who turned up later?

I had to get to Giddy to meet a guy, so only had time to sink a couple of quick ones . I know what Pap looks like, so was going to buy him a pint for setting this forum up. Had I known you were 2 members id have said hello. Maybe papsweb members should wear something to distinguish them,or maybe some sort of dodgy handshake.

Do you always stand at that area of bar, cause I’ll know next time.

1 Like

Most have badges, but I do not think they get worn! I spent about 10 minutes at the Rockstone looking for Pap and the others on the fist day of the season, he was on the table right in front of the pub doors… I went to school with him. I have no hope!

Yep. That was me. We were the ones looking dumbstruck at how quickly you necked your pint!

We’ll recognise you next time.

Surely Gandalf with a Stetson would have been easy to spot in the Rockstone…

1 Like

It makes you wonder how many other members creep about watching Pap recreating the last supper scene but never make contact.

Their dossiers must contain lots of grainy phone pix.

Bags me not Judas - or the one who’s really Mary Magdalene

If Pap could turn water into wine it’d save me a lot of cash over the season

He’s got the sandals and the beard thing going on, you clearly haven’t seen him gathering people around him at a long table in the Rockstone.