Pellegrino: Surely it is time for a change?

What a dumbass. Obviously this guy is going to have to go to football prison now, but tbh, I bet they’re all at it. I feel similar about South Americans. We never have any luck with South Americans! Or Eddie Howe & David Moyes who “prefer” british players. This bloke is bit unlucky that he chose Africa I suppose, cos they’re more likely to be black and that makes him Clearly Racist. But I’ve got no sympathy.

On apositive note we did move up a place to third from bottom yesterday :lou_lol:

5 Likes

Onwards and upwards!

2 Likes

The thing is though, Austin only got his first start of the season in November against Everton. He was fit but just wasn’t selected.

I know it’s a case of what if, but who knows how many more goals and points we would have accumulated earlier on in the season if he had picked him.

The Manager seems to keep faith with certain players for far too long. The same can be said with Redmond and Forster. He dropped them EVENTUALLY but arguably should have done so much earlier.

3 Likes

That was my fault! Pellegrino came to see me on his first day, and I was like, Forster is your best keeper. Gabbi is your best striker - he’s gonna be mustard this year! Redmond ain’t great, but he’s prob your only winger with any pace.

He was like, ok, if they’re the best I’ve got, I’ll give them a good run in the team and see if they can Prove It.

If we can do that every game we’ll finish 5th :lou_smiley:

#reasonstonotbeuncheerful

7 Likes

If Stevens scores a goal a game it will help

2 Likes

Hi Bear, do think that bros are just jealous of his hair then? Maybe the solution is simple:

• Manager gets jumped on as he’s walking back to his car one night and has his hair is chopped off

• Fans like him more, get behind him at games

• Players feel more relaxed as nice atmosphere, play free flowing attacking football

• We win games

3 Likes

The hair is key to everything imo. I think Les is trying to compensate in some way. Look at the Les’s managers! Pellegrino, Puel, Koeman, Pochetinno, Adkins etc. Not a slap head between them. Koeman was the only one who even seemed in any real danger.

1 Like

You’re on to something there. Google “Conte hair weave” or just look at when he was bald and then he had a full crop. He’s shit now too.

2 Likes

Fuck no!

Where did the hair come from for the weave?!

Sky sources are confirming that it’s mainly lower back hair. Some pubic hair also, but that proved a bit curly.

5 Likes

That sounds close to bollocks, nipper.

2 Likes

A close shave :smile:

2 Likes

And you know how to keep those clean mush :lou_lol:

Of the 5 games we have at home left out of 13 games we have Liverpool, Chelsea and City, I’ll let that sink in.

At last… some positivity from Barry! About time too. Knowing that Chelsea lost at home to Bournemouth yesterday and Swansea recently beat Liverpool is a source of confidence for us. And man city’s injuries could also work in our favour.

Keep up the positive thinking Barry, I liked it!

8 Likes

We seem to play better against teams that attack so that’s a good thing surely?

Still onto the Fatso jokes. Perhaps this is not a one-off. Perhaps this is a pattern!

The game is afoot, @barry-sanchez

Bournemouth have worse players than we do but play as a team and for their manager.

Next one son?