:pl: Other Scores - Match Week 3 (23rd - 25th August)

The thing i like about Ralph is that he wears his heart on his sleeve, is clearly committed to the Saints and the players have clearly bought into his system and respect him. After the clusterfuck that was Pellegrino and Hughes i think we have had a result in discovering him. Just about all of the football pundits seem to be in agreement that he has something about him. Of course time will tell, but my gut feeling is that he will prove to be an inspired recruitment. My fear is that by January some of the so called ‘big clubs’, who are under achieving will come sniffing around, offering to double his wages etc etc. It was ever thus.

2 Likes

He’s very likeable, got the fans onside early and makes all the right noises. How committed to Saints he is will be decided if he does well and people come a sniffing. I can cope with the ‘doing well’ bit.

1 Like

Yeah, he’s not proved it here yet, but he’s proved enough in a league that suffers no mugs and RB didn’t really want to let him go.
Things fell into place for us and we can thank the commitment to youth we’re known for. Past investments have paid off again(for a manager this time and that’s good for the future).
If Danso can plug the hole in defence, we’ll be a scary proposition for anyone.

3 Likes

4 Likes