Other games weekend 28th Nov/29th Nov

Vardy scores again. 11 in a row.

Originally posted by @Goatboy

Vardy scores again. 11 in a row.

Fantastic achievement. That’s the Premier league record. Now 2 more games to beat the ALL time, even before football was invented before the start of the 90’s! Ha ha

fair play to Leicester City amazing turnaround from this time last season!

Just got back from the game… at Villa Park :lou_sad: It was Hilarious. They’re so gonna Relegate.

I won’t ask, but does that mean we will spank them off the pitch next Saturday? Another drubbing for them?

I feel that you Did Ask, and for Record, this ought to be the easiest 3pts of the season. They have a dodgy keeper, extremely nervous looking back 4, absolutely nothing in midfield, and a bunch of forwards who would struggle in the Championship.

They did bring on this one bro tho, a black guy with a Mohawk, who my villa mate said they bought from Barcelona for £7m, who was fucking lightening quick + built like shithouse. Greedy cunt tho, every time he gets the ball he just dribbles till he loses it, like i.e. watching kids football. My mate reckons he’s Quality, but they don’t like playing him cos if he plays a certain amount of games, the club has to Double His Salary. I Don’t Know His Name, but he will Deffo be the fastest player in the Championship.

:lou_is_a_flirt: of death… :lou_surprised:

For me today.

Spurs

Arsenal

West Ham

Liverpool

Celtic

Real Madrid

£20 - £500 return.

Rickie’s just scored (deflection) to equalise against West Ham…1 -1.

Well that one went well!