:pl:⚽ Other Games - Week 27 2021/22

Hoped before the game everton would get a good tonking but how the fuck is that not a peno to everton?

3 Likes

Funny thing, I was just thinking how shockingly poor Sterling had been, miscontrolling anything that came to him, fucking up every pass and generally breaking down any attack he was involved in. Off he comes, and they immediately score :smile::smile:

2 Likes

Oh wow that was weird.
Disconcerting even.

Sky showing the top of the Table and we were on the screen…

4 Likes

Q. Define Spursy
A.

I get battered up here for saying there is too much money in the game for it to be straight, Liverpool fans as they’re winning and get a lot of decisions either by the referee awarding or by the referee not awarding and giving decisions.
They always say it equals itself out, well tonight I’ve been saying that and they’re coming out with the game is corrupt, the swiveleyed bellends are easily the most biased in the game.
It was a penalty for sure to add but the silver lining for me is City move a bit closer to stop them winning.

2 Likes

Zouma still getting a few boos from MiaowGate.

I’m not sure about Wednesday, West Ham are the type of collection of big lumps that quite often outmuscle us. We aren’t a particularly physical side.

Wolves giving West Spam an easy afternoon. The only surprise it took Wet Spam 59 minutes to take the lead.

Would be nice to see an equaliser here. It would be against the run of play, but might knock a bit of stuffing out of them.

Wolves have had a lot of the ball but only one shot on target…they look like they’re out for a Sunday afternoon stroll.

Yes, I’m not holding my breath. Would have been nice to see West Ham have to at least break a fucking sweat. :rage:

2 Likes

Even at the end of injury time there, Wolves still didn’t bother to put the ball forward. FFS.

1 Like

League Cup Final.

Top 6 Forearm Smash…that’s OK.

2 Likes

…and Mendy keeps them in the game.

3 Likes

Fuckin’ 5 yards offside and yet the lino still keeps his flag down until the ball goes out of play. That so pisses me off.

2 Likes

Saints Keeper with equaliser.
We lost on penalties

Is it me, or do the Chelsea forwards look entirely disinterested in this? They seem almost bored.

1 Like

What forwards?

1 Like

Mount blasts wide with just the goalie to beat…wanker. :lou_eyes_to_sky:

Rest my case

Cracking game though

Yep end to end stuff…pity the Wet Spam/Wolves game wasn’t played at this pace.

2 Likes