:pl: Other games week 1

2 Likes

Lol :rofl:

I didnā€™t watch the match but read some of the comments and this was one of the more telling contributionsā€¦

ā€œAfter ONE game 2020 social media summed up right hereā€

I think we all remember the wonderful reception Mane got after his early Saints contributions. :lou_eyes_to_sky:

1 Like

I think itā€™s fair to say they now believe we turned them over ā€¦ :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Thereā€™s a bright side to every story. :lou_lol:

Wolves looking good value for their lead at the moment, 0-2 with a couple of minutes left.

All 7 matches played so far this weekend have been won, 5 by the away team!!

We are up to 15th.

4 Likes

Will someone please snap Nivea Boy in two?

1 Like

Pen to Chelskiā€¦they score. 0 - 1 23 minutes.

Lallana down with an injury. Looks like heā€™s had enough for one evening :frowning::grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

And heā€™s off. Couldnā€™t even make half time. Poor diddums!

2 Likes

Heā€™s not used to going behind, the dippers have spoiled him.

1 Like

Quality buy, well done Shitehawks !

3 Likes

65ā€™ Brighton & Hove Albion 1 - 3 Chelsea

3-1. Up to 14th.

3 Likes

Carry on like this and weā€™re on for Europe :wink:

Did I ever tell you that the cornfield where the Amex stadium now is was marvelous for summertime horizontal recreation back in the day? :wink:

Better use of the space than today

1 Like

That Lampty looks promising
Raw but promising
I also think I may need meds after the thought of Vestergaard lining up against Werner

1 Like

Whenever the 'taters say his name I have a little chuckle remembering Tubbs and Edward off League of Gentlemen. I said to tyke last night that every team should have a Lampty. Sweet.

1 Like

Iā€™m confused, just turned the football on to (.hopefully) see Pompey get a good kicking and I thought Brighton were Portsmouth.

Since when did Brighton play in Pompey blue, and solid blue at thatā€¦