Other Games w/e 7th - 8th May

Fucking gutted for Gaston. Seemed to be doing alright up there and was running this game.

1 Like

I use to shug off injuries like that picked-up in the warm upā€¦couple of stitches to hold the leg on and I was fine for the 90.

Interesting debate on twitter was it a red, an accident or Mike Dean.

Brighton been kicking lumps outta Gaston all game but think Stephens talked himself into that red a few seconds before. Dean saw retaliation

Meanwhile Gaston lives up to Alpinesā€™ nicknameā€¦

Iā€™ve just mentioned this post to ms pap, loading it a bit with a follow up question as to whether she found Gaston more or less attractive as a result of the blubbing, more or less expecting a binary answer. I did not get that.

First thing she asks is ā€œwho posted about the blubbing?ā€. I explain, and she realises youā€™re one of the Sotonians sheā€™s met, and sheā€™s off on one. She reckons sheā€™s very disappointed, yet oddly, also wants you to come up to Liverpool so she can maim you and see if youā€™re as blubproof.

Meh, you need to get out moreā€¦

1 Like

Boro seem to have just sat back and think it is job doneā€¦ Very dangerous.

Man Utd looking pretty pathetic at Norwich. Too far ahead of us ā€¦ but who knows!!

Can The Canaries and Swans do us a big favour, whilst we stuff the London Soccer Chickens?

I hope we get sad Spurs tomorrow. I am hoping the Saints end recreates the classic Roger Black and Peter Bayhnam interchange from the Pot Noodle ads of the 1990s.

ā€œChase it like itā€™s a gold medal! Silver! Silver!ā€

And United score!! Boo

I like the way Middlsbough fans did not seem to realise that there was going to,be a lot of injury time.

Originally posted by @ericofarabia

And United score!! Boo

Tough one this as I want Norwich to go down, but cannot stand the Mancs!

Boro up!

Ohh fuck off.

So wanted to have Southampton Bournemouth and Brighton all in the top flight, whilst that fucking shite other south-coast team are stuck in the deepest darkest depths of Division Four.

Cunts. Sometimes I hate football. :lou_eyes_to_sky: :lou_angry:

1 Like

Hey Jack. You do know that there are these things called The Playoffs in this more modern era?

Yeah, but I want Sheffield Wednesday up in those. And I canā€™t have both. :lou_sad:

So, next up ā€¦ come on Swansea ā€¦ Jack Cork to score!!

As long as sheā€™s not threatening to leave you and run off to London.

1 Like

Wednesday of Hull for me.

Sunderland 0-1 Chelsea

Bournemouth 0-1 WBA