:pl: ⚽ Other Games - Gameweek 17 - 1st-3rd Jan

I have Son and Kane in my team

I could have picked any of my other outfield players for captain and they would have done better than Calvert-Lewin, time to bin him off I think :lou_angry:

1 Like

Still got Vardy :wink:

Ffs went for a smoke Palace scored

That’s a coincidence…so did The Blades defence. :lou_eyes_to_sky:

3 Likes

They look like a beaten side straight from the off, don’t they. Like a plucky underdog that really gives it a go despite knowing that ultimately he’s going to lose anyway. They don’t look even faintly like scoring.

1 Like

…and Eze all but wraps it up with a wonder goal. 40 yard run without a serious attempt at a tackle from the Sheffield “defence”, then a lovely placed finish.

I go out for a smoke. Realise what happened last time, stick my head back in the door to see Eze walking up the pitch to show how shit Ramsdale is.
Good goal

That was embarrassingly Eze.
Not a serious challenge in a 60 yard run. Perhaps Bazza should make out to be a Blades fan…he’d have a lot of fun on one of their internet forums.

1 Like

Basically they keep taking 2 touches like we did under Pellegrino
Not gonna break any team down being so slow

Sounds like us for the last two games though :thinking:

1 Like

Corrected it for you :innocent:

It is something that comes with match fitness & confidence

It’s not just that, even the simplest most basic passes seem difficult for them. I noticed a 5 yard pass between defenders under no pressure whatsoever, the recipient had to backpedal and turn awkwardly to get the ball which had been played well behind him. And there was a moment on the edge of the SU box where McGoldrick seemed intent on passing backwards when there was a choice of simple out balls. He telegraphed it, even pointing to where he planned to play it, then gifted it done up with ribbon straight to a Palace forward and put his team right into trouble in their own box.

They do look absolutely awful. Passing, movement, decision making, all shocking.

1 Like

Maupay with an early goal for Brighton
Crikey!

Saiss looping header after 1/2 cleared corner

1-1

Brighton player dives free kick. Replay causes commentators to go ooh he slipped.

Followed by “clearly a penalty at Old Trafford”
:rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Lol, comedy own goal. Burn puts it into his own net, beautiful follow up on a goalie error :smile::smile:

1 Like

It’s not a night to remember fondly for Burn…he gives away a penalty and Neves scores 1 - 3 :lou_facepalm_2:

1 Like

Burn 2 Brighton 1 :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like