:pl: Other games - Final Week

All over at the London Stadium, Bournemouth are down…

4 Likes

Leicester 0-2 Man United

The irony or coincidence there is that in 1974 Saints went to Everton on the last day of the season and came away with a 1 - 3 win…and were relegated. :frowning:

5 Likes

I completly missed every game as too many beers at lunchtime

3 Likes

With a Luton mate who hates Watford, and two mates who are Villa fans, this has been an excellent last few days :+1:

3 Likes

BTW, here’s the final table

100+ goals for Man City (again) but not 100 points for Liverpool…

1 Like

I’m just grateful that the dippers didn’t “stick” on 96 points, for the 96. The headlines would have been even more nauseating.

4 Likes

PEDANT ALERT!!

It was 3-0. I was there. Norwich were winning at Birmingham and we thought we were staying up. Then they put the half time scores up about 10 minutes into the 2nd half and Brum were 2-1 up and that’s how it stayed.

Yeah but 1 - 3 makes a better story. :lou_wink_2:

2 Likes

Anyone else watching Cardiff Fulham? Harrison Reed playing.

Fulham 1 up.

I assume Reed gets an “assist” for that.

1 Like

Well, it was the last pass I suppose…

Looks like Fulham for the playoff final. Solid 2-0 win at Cardiff.

1 Like

Brentford 2-0 in first 15 mins v Swansea, overturning 0-1 from the 1st leg.

All to play for in the second half…I’d like to see Brentford do it. Rather sad the final game at Griffin Park tonight after 116 years is behind closed doors before their move to their new ground.

1 Like

Yep. Tons of history. Thankfully the new ground is very close by, so the pubs at each corner of Griffin Park are still expecting to be busy on matchdays (post lockdown obvs)

1 Like

Look like they’re going out with a bang…just made it 3 - 0 on the night after 2 minutes of the second half… 3 - 1 agg.

3-1 injury time

Finished 3-1 Brentford through

1 Like