⚽ Other Games - 2nd - 4th March 2019

5 Likes

7 Likes

See I liked Klopp when he was dumping on Bayern and other richer clubs in etc CL - nice attacking fast paced style…

And also, I think you’ll find, the Bin Dippers have spent far more than Citeh in the last couple of seasons.

1 Like

5 Likes

7 Likes

Ooh, that didn’t turn out well did it :man_facepalming:

1 Like

True but there is also the fact this will annoy the other Mancs who unjustly beat us on Saturday…

Thing is he’s the first German to maybe win the Prem since that Wenger like bloke at Harchester Utd

You think Utd fans want Liverpool to win?! While City are obviously hated, Utd have only one rival for title wins…

You misinterpreted - if the CyKlopps lads win, then BOTH sets of Mancs will be fucked off and that is no bad thing…

2 Likes

Problem is if Liverpool win the title it validates all the pricks who forced moves away from us, and as much as I’d like to be the bigger man I would like to see them play their careers out trophyless like proper Saints players.

11 Likes

I see it slightly differently… it validates how good we were at getting decent players… down side is that i wonder where we would be id we still had Poch and nasty nic…

League 1

Minus 10

1 Like

Just get a fucking grip of yourself.

Idiot!

1 Like

Haha… you see, for me if we aint going to win it (which would be a wonderful pipe dream)…then its a case of who I dislike least… and out of the two Manc clubs, Chelsea or the Arse or Spurs, I would be least offended this year if Klopp got em over the line. Like I aid I liked what he did at Dortmund and so its more about his style etc than anything else…Sure the cunts stole loads of your players, but they wanted to go so who is to blame more, the club or the greedy bastards who had their heads turned?

These players NOT winning anything will not change the situation of players wanting off the moment their agents get a sniff of interest from a ‘bigger’ club

All valid points MoT. Except, you would not hold those views if you had been married (sorry, jailed to) a scouser and had to suffer the hours of being in scousers company

1 Like

Hahahaha!

Bitter? Me? :lou_lol: