⚽ Other end of season games

West Ham fans behaviour living down to expectations. Plastic beer cups and other items thrown onto the pitch at the Fiorentina players, one of which draws blood. Game stopped briefly while player bandaged. This isn’t going to help them next time they get a sniff of European football.

2 Likes

An oh dear VAR Penalty and wet spam lead

Who knew eh?

And 1-1

Update on the crowd trouble…

1 Like

Holy Fuck - they might do it

89th minute SRSLY?

Fuck me - all those protests at the dildo bros about Moyes appointment - look a bit stupid now

That’ll be JWP off to Wet Spam then now. Nice and close to Winchester and playing CL football. Rice will be off with his over-inflated bollocks and JWP will fit the bill … :thinking:

1 Like

Yep. They’ve won the Johnson’s European Paint Trophy.

Europa League football, which TBF is better than Championship football

The victory also seals a place in next season’s Europa League and means European football for the third year running for the first time in the club’s history.

Sullivan has revealed that Declan Rice will go this summer

Sullivan said that 18 months ago they offered him £200k /wk and turned it down - that decision has cost him £10m. But fair play to Rice, he could have done what some of the wankers did to us - take the money and then agitate to move

2 Likes

Ah, my bad, I honestly thought it was the Europa League final. Like the Carabao Cup of European competitions :joy::joy:

2 Likes

So Antonio can sing "you’ll never win either of those next time he plays a Top 6 side

Well.
The UCL is a way better concert than the crap TVP gala thing from testerday.
Shame there’s football coming.
Nice that one of the Dxb Krew is keeping a citeh fan out of a seat by having a Corporate package.

2 Likes

I could have tuned that piano. I coulda been a contender. :cry:

2 Likes

Haaland’s a spent force.

De Bruyne off, Foden replacing him.

Props to Inter for making it tough for citeh

1 Like

Got rope-a-dope written all over it. :thinking: