šŸœ On-Going Forum Bug (Bertie)

2 Likes

Oh, let me play, let me play

Right, OK, where have you hidden it?? If Map can find it I bloody well ought to be able toā€¦

Itā€™s not installed yet.

Youā€™ve both just searched for GIFs.

Iā€™m not stupid, you know!

2 Likes

Donā€™t hold youā€™re breath but I donā€™t think it has slunk out from under the floorboards yetā€¦the Starship Troopers must have scared it off.

Agreed.

So now Iā€™ll re-disable the ones I recently enabled and then remove theseā€¦

Iā€™d be really surprised if it is any of these as they are really not used at extensively/at all.

Hmmm, IIRC it started to happen shortly after we had the Yearly Review stuff, it may be coincidental butā€¦

1 Like

Yes but, Iā€™ve looked at that code and there is zero JavaScript - itā€™s totally server based so Iā€™D BE REALLY SURPRISED if it was that.

But then again Iā€™ve already been wrong and surprised many many times in the hunt for thisā€¦

OK, weā€™ve back up again. Please do a CTRL + F5, pull down to refresh or stop and restart your browser.

I fully expect this configuration to have the but back.

Hmm, how to do a binary chop with an odd number of itemsā€¦

1 Like

I think learning Polish will be easier than understanding this thread

I think youā€™re putting 10 and 10 together and getting 101.

1 Like

Czy jesteś tego pewien

1 Like

Hmm, nothing yet, mayhap your disabling and re-enabling has cleared something up? It has been known to happenā€¦

You may be right but itā€™s more involved.

When we upgrade stuff on Discourse it only does a partial rebuild. What Iā€™m doing each time I enable/disable stuff is a full rebuild of the app.

So you may be right that the full rebuild has ā€˜fixedā€™ something.

Although, when I re-enabled this latest bunch of plugins I was careful to disable the half of the plugins I had previously enabled. So it could be an interaction between the currently enabled plugins and the currently disabled plugins that will only come to light when they are all enabled. Oh, joy.

Iā€™ll give it a while longer before I re-enabled the disabled ones.

Ok, Iā€™m re-enabling

• Etiquette
  • Discourse Legal Tools
  • ImgFlip (memes)

BTW I believe I have a fix for the Meme Generator problem so, @Map-Of-Tasmania, if this works your meme had better be the best meme the world has ever seen!

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

That reminds me, I need to re-enable the Retort pluginā€¦

1 Like