Mid-price, decent-spec smartphones

One quick demo snap as I’ve not taken many yet. This was the first photo I took - a delightful scene just off Carlton Place. With some manual settings the colour balance would’ve been better but it captures the dull dankness of the day in question well enough. The actual quality and detailing is very good indeed. This was literally a point-and-shoot affair.

Also a snap of a 5-minute portrait of my girlfriend and I, done by an artist I like. Couldn’t be bothered to scan it to use it as a wallpaper but I’m happy enough with the quality from a photo version.

Hay ant,

If you want to go wireless charging without spending out on the circle case then this is a must, slower than quick charging but you can just put your phone in the cradle and it charges…

1 Like

Here’s a photo I took on my LG G4 at Wembley t’other day :-

Ant’s photos are killing my browser :slight_smile:

Party like it’s 1999 (when you got a 56K modem).

Haha, the first one’s 5312 x 2988 so I’m not surprised! Wanted to provide the full res though, as it were.

Originally posted by @ant

Haha, the first one’s 5312 x 2988 so I’m not surprised! Wanted to provide the full res though, as it were.

Which’ll make a decent mid-priced phone all the more important when the 4G bill comes in :slight_smile:

Very impressive shots though.