:pl: :manunitedfc: Manchester United v Saints :saints:

We"ll blame you for relegation now

5 Likes

You sound like my ex-wife.

1 Like

Have to cast this stone at someone lol

1 Like

Back online after my self imposed sabbatical.

If I was ā€œannoyingly positiveā€ prior, get ready for me kicking it into overdrive.

As annoying as the results today have been and the amount of perceived pressure this adds to the team for the Utd match, whatā€™s the old saying? Pressure either created diamonds or crushes the rock. Iā€™ll add to that, Tom Pettyā€™s wonderful line, ā€œsome days are diamonds, some days are rocksā€.

The point to the above is, it is all up to the mentality of the playing group, Ruben and their DESIRE to write themselves into the history books under the chapter entitled, ā€œFeck me, my heart lost 10 years watching that run-in!ā€.

We are onlookers and vested supporters have a choice right now, a line in the sand moment if you will. We either are all in, balls and all supporting or ambivalently blaming Saints for all the ills in our lives.

I know what number I am apart of. You?

5 Likes

I donā€™t think we blame Saints for all the ills in our lives, but their performance this season has been spectacular- mostly in a bad way, with little nuggets of good.

I want us to stay up and in past seasons weā€™ve always managed that. This season for the first time Iā€™m not so sure

2 Likes

Maybe I was a tad dramatic and a sweeping with that statement. Appreciate your answer.

Lets hope we can do the business, if not this week, over the course of the remaining games!

1 Like

There is one ray of hope for tomorrow.
Iā€™ve captained Rashford in my FPLā€¦

You will either be hailed a hero or a twat depending on the result :rofl:

3 Likes

Iā€™m not deluded enough to think we are anything other than the worst team in the division and that we will be playing in the Championship next year.

I will though, be at Old Trafford today just in case we donā€™t make it back up straight away.

5 Likes

Had feeling all week Man u 0 Saints 2

4 Likes

No AMN

Bazunnu gives me the yips.

Why the hell do the forwards not take a shot at goal instead of faffing about with it

Walcott misses a golden opportunity. Heads straight at DeGayer.

Bazunu doing well so far

Playing well! Creating chances. Sulemann should have pulled it back for Theo, who would have missed anyway.

The cunt has been fouling all day. Fucking terrible tackle. Should have been sent off straight away.

1 Like

Oh fvck theyre down to 10 men
We cant play against that, we are screwed &:were doing so well

4 Likes

United rattled! Entitled cunts.

1 Like