:pl: :liverpoolfc: Liverpool v Saints :saints:

Lawro watch and some bird both giving the Scouser’s a 3-0 win.
Liverpool v Southampton

Southampton have been great of late, and what a story their rise up the table has been.

But Saints have to go to Anfield next and, even though they are playing extremely well, it is hard to see them upsetting a Liverpool side who are just cruising along at the moment.

The Reds made very easy work of West Ham on Wednesday and I can see this game being a similar story.

West Ham 0-2 Liverpool: The title is not yet won - Jurgen Klopp
I think the time has passed where you can look at Liverpool and think ‘where are they going to slip up?’ in terms of the title race. That ship has sailed, although Jurgen Klopp will keep saying differently until it is mathematically done.

Each week they are getting closer to going the whole league season unbeaten but, for me, whether they manage it or not will be decided once the title has been won and the Champions League has restarted.

Klopp only wants trophies - he is not interested in records or staying unbeaten - so he will chop and change his side then. On Saturday, sadly for Saints, they will be at full strength.

Lawro’s prediction: 3-0

Georgia’s prediction: 3-0

Full strength apart from their best player. Hopefully

Yep I’d hate to go up there and tonk an under strength Scousehampton team. Let’s go up their and tear them a new one. :lou_lol:

Having a chuckle at everybody moaning aout Cedric possibly leaving and leaving us without a suitable replacement on saturday … NewsFlash everybody … Cedric is injured and out for a few weeks whether he is with us or anybody else.
The problem lies with the lack of suitable replacement being brought in earlier, when it was identified as a weak area in the summer and at start of Jan window.

5 Likes

They’ll never let him in wearing the full kit.

Aw krap

Too early?

Get the bastard off the Nandos and on the treadmill!

All you people going to the match don’ t forget your face masks due to below.
Just heard that the Brit’s they airlift will be quarantined for two weeks on the Wirral!! Those poor people, locked up for days with no amenities in the 3rd world, with limited access to food and communications…after all they’ve been through in China :mask::smirk:

6 Likes

I’m going with 2 -2 here. I reckon they’ll be too busy stroking their own cocks thinking about how great they are and we’ll give them an early spank, only for them to get a roasting at half time and come back into the game.

1 Like

I say nuffink.
Until we find out whether it is JWP or Danso at RB…
Or Bertie with Vokins at LB.
Or Stephen’s with Vestergaard in the centre.
May need a tablet to help sleep tonight.

:scream:

Hoi @Barry-Sanchez - have you got your full kit on for your visit to Anfield hospitality?

Don’t forget the shin pads!

It was a bit mean sewing razor blades into the peak of his cap last night @pap

1 Like

Peaky Blinders is just a cover story. He’s going clad in a full Liverpool kit, studded football boots entirely unsuited to the polished floors of hospitality and he’ll go down on Dalglish the minute he sees him.

2 Likes

JWP at right-back and Romeu in the centre. We’ll miss JWP there but he’ll do a job on the right though.

Very few teams have gone there to play on the front foot.
We will.
It would have worked with Cedric & Armstrong.
It might just work today IF the Ref isn’t a dick

He played fantastically well at Palace in that position. The threat today will be tougher of course

1 Like

I wonder if he’s remembered to take Zaha out of his pocket?

1 Like

Have to go out.
So making the effort today

3 Likes

Still 0-0 after two minutes. Keep it up lads.

3 Likes