Leicester away Match thread

We seem to have discovered where the net is so I can see us scoring one or two. Sparky needs to work out how to plug our leaky defence though. Even playing 5 at the back wont work if you stand off players in the box. A winnable game and it would be nice to get a slice of luck for a change.

2 Likes

Based upon our last 2 games I quite fancy us getting something out of this one, caveat that we play like we did, in bouts, against Arsenal and Chelsea. We also might not get a homer or arrogant twat for a ref, hope runs eternal.r

Whatever I shall be looking for a stream on Thursday evening and I will be swearing at my computer screen.

3 Likes

Bump

Given the game is tomorrow (it’s still on yes?) and nobody has posted for 2 days, I was wondering if there was any interest or are we just clinging to a faint hope of cup glory as we drop down to the Championship (to regroup Barry).

1:2 win for us btw.

Too busy studying The Championship.

1 Like

#wemarchon with Les’s army. 3-0 to Leicester

Yes, of course we’re interested Kev. Last day in Spalding tomorrow then quick jaunt over to Leicester, grab some tea and get amongst the lame and weary …

I’ve gone for a heartwarming 1-3 on the club predictor. I don’t consider myself a happy clapper but I do believe that until it’s mathematically impossible, it’s possible.

COME ON YOU REDS.

6 Likes

Did I miss the latest Sotonians awards?

Chris, I reckon you should have got the award for

"Most wildly optimistic Sotonian in the face of adversity "

:lou_wink_2:

Keep fighting the good fight my friend!

6 Likes

Leave him alone @cobham-saint , I too think we’ll show some guts and fight and run out winners by 2 or 3 goals.

2 Likes

I have put the kaibosh on this by putting 25 knicker on the nose for a Saints win.

:lou_facepalm_2:

Well the rest of you happy clappers are saying we are going to win :lou_lol:

I’m honoured to be doing my bit for The Greater Sotonian Good. I type with a tear in my eye

Pip pip, blow yer noses yer lilly livered girls … over the top.

See y’all in Leicester in 6 hours. Beautiful day here in Spalding.

Mange tout, CD

6 Likes

2 nil. Austin brace.

Come on - let’s happy clap for 5 more games :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Is it on telly? If so what channel?

It’s on Dave - same old shit.

2 Likes

But i thought we sold the square headed bloke

Just taking in the sunshine alongside the burger van. Last space in the charity parking. It’s beginning to look a lot like a promising night. Not many of us here though. Only seen half a dozen shirts ! COYR

1 Like

Now in the bar, 40 mins to KO and it’s like a ghost town. I hope the players want it more than the fans … :neutral_face:

Davis back in the squad

Leadership we needed

Probably too late tbh

Fuck me there’s so few saints fans here that the away end has been hived off for groups of school kids. I jest you not. Fucking Hi viz jackets, the lot. Can’t wait to see them cry …