⚖ Gonçalo Amaral wins libel appeal

soz i don’t know much bout it really. I am trying to Decipher ur Hints etc, as I understand it ur saying the following stuff which is News To Me:

1. The McCann’s were on a swinging holiday, with i.e.

b) But Mr. McCann is alleged to be a Pedo, like i.e. Rolf Harris

1. The feds sent dead dogs to investigate, and they said that the McCann’s have been hanging out with RIP people, and they said to the dogs, are you srs, and the dogs said, yes we are srs.

IV) But this is all secret cos of Cherie Blair

I am not being lols, I am srs, and I am willing to accept all the above just on ur say-so cos i trust you srs.

MOD EDIT: Please don’t name people as paedophiles if they are alive and have not been convicted of the offence.

3 Likes

Originally posted by @Jack-Schitt

Just something important to add, that I legally can because it is a matter of PJ Files record, is one of the Statements of Dr. Gaspar, who previously holidayed with some of the infamous “Tapas 9” group, alluding to the nature of these holidays.

Statement of Dr. Katherina Gaspar : (regarding behaviour of David Payne and Gerry McCann)

One night, when we were on holiday, the adults, in other words, the couples that I mentioned were on a patio outside the house where we were staying. We had been eating and drinking.

I was sitting between Dave and Gerry whom I believe were both talking about Madeleine. I don’t remember the conversation in its entirety, but it seemed they were discussing a possible scenario. I remember Dave telling Gerry something like ?she?, referring to Madeleine, ?would do this?.

When he mentioned ?this?, Dave was sucking on one of his fingers, pushing it in and out of his mouth, whilst with the other hand he circled his nipple, with a circulating movement over his clothes. This was done in a provocative manner there being an explicit insinuation in relation to what he was saying and doing.

I remember that I was shocked at this, and looked at Gerry, and also at Dave, to see their reactions. I looked around (page 4) to see ?did anyone else hear this, or was it just me?. There was a nervous silence noted in the conversations of all the others and immediately afterwards everyone began talking again.

I never spoke to anyone about this, but I always felt that it was something very strange and that it wasn’t something that should be done or said.

Apart from this, I remember that Dave did the same thing once again. When I refer to this, I want to mention again that it was during a conversation, in which he was talking about an imaginary situation, though I could not say precisely what it was about. I believe that he was talking about his own daughter, L., though I’m not certain. He slid one of his fingers in and out of his mouth, while the other hand drew a circle around his nipple in a provocative and sexual manner. I believe that he was referring to the way that L., would behave or would do it.

I believe that he did this later on, during the holidays, but I cannot be sure.

You can read her statement in full here: http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/KATERINA-PAYNE-INCIDENT.htm

Off for some food, will post again later.

:lou_sad:

Dear God, that poor girl.

1 Like

What is seen can never be unseen.

Life down here is often a bubble, having to rely on snippets and moments when boredom or programme scheduling means we have nothing else but Sky News to watch.

I knew none of this stuff, nor I must admit did any of my colleagues - sure like others I felt some discomfort in the story and also at the way that the parents appeared in the media, but never enough to comment on this anywhere.

Now?

Jesus, what a bloody mess this has become whatever the truth may be

2 Likes

Same here, I never knew any of this. I wish I could unsee everything on the last page in all honesty.

1 Like

Mrs Tripz and I have always been suspicious of the McCanns for some reason, can’t quite put my fonger on it but I think it was mainly them leaving their kids on their own whilst they were out getting drunk which did it for me!

Then there were rumours circulating that, as doctors, they had access to tranquilizers and that they, allegedly, used to tranquilize their kids at night!

Now there are these allegations which, quite frankly, don’t really surprise me!

I suspect that me and Mr Schitt are going to have to have a long conversation, off-line, on this matter.

1 Like

Sorry Numtpyboi, work levels interfered with my having time to answer your questions as of yet, and I am out soon with Ms. Schitt for the evening. I do not want to offer a substandard ‘quick reply’ – but rather to fully address your concerns with facts. I need an appropriate amount of time to do so conclusively, so I’ll get to this when I get in tonight. Will be late, so don’t wait up, it’ll be there for you in the morning, all being well.

No worries, mate. In your own time, no rush.

1). Yes. But maybe those involved in the “swinging” were not all, how shall we say – sufficiently aged to know what the term “swinging” even means.

b). Only Mr. McCann? Maybe the holiday itself, including ‘other guests’ had a specific pre-arranged purpose? Mrs. Gaspar might well agree.

4). The dogs were very much alive, and continued with their already well established 100% accuracy rate at detecting the presence of corpses.

IV). I think it took a lot more than the famed Barrister to “swing” this one in the McCann’s favour. Gordon Brown patently refused to sign off on the Lisbon Treaty until he was informed personally by the Portuguese PM that Gonçalo Amaral had been fired as lead Detective of the Operation, and had been Guaranteed that the McCann’s would make it back to the UK without charges.

Must’ve been a lot more important people that a couple of British Doctors being protected for this level of “Consular Assistance”, wouldn’t you think? :lou_wink_2:

2 Likes

maybe take leaf out of the Andy Johnson case and see if the McCann’s had been googling things like “How to get smell of dead child out of sofa fabric” and i.e. “good places to dump small corpses in portugal lol” i would find it v.damning if they had been google stuff like that i wonder if anyone thought to check.

tks for more infos jack, i dunno though. I don’t like to think that things like ur describing really happen in The World, I hope it’s nothing like that. hopefully she was just kidnapped by international sex-slave traffickers.

Edit: That is a Sardonic post, no downvotes pls

1 Like

Bet you didn’t think you were going to get a serious response on this post, Bear.

The problem has never really been evidence, or indeed the Portuguese justice system. It’s that every time that they have attempted to follow the normal course of investigation or due process, they were shut down.

If the UK were worried about the Portuguese trying to fit them up, they could have used any number of other independent law enforcement agencies or laboratories. What ended up happening was both case and scientific work were brought back to the UK, and nothing much else happened. The taxpayer has spent over 12m on the UK investigation so far.

3 Likes

Well, that’s tax money the Government would have been better off using to send propoganda to every home in Britain.

:lou_eyes_to_sky:

2 Likes

Cor blimey.

I cannot believe that the Pap of old would have missed such an open goal as the one (incredibly vaguely) implied in JS’s reply.

In fact he doesn’t even imply anything, he rather brilliantly makes one ask one simple question with a well positioned :smiley thingy:

Jesus

1 Like

Like others I didnt feel right about the McCanns when this all kicked off. Pap kindly alerted peeps at the Other Place of a very long documentary but it was well sticking with it for the whole 4 hours if you have an interest in the case. It certainly was thought provoking but judging by the response from some (Hypo, why havent you responded here yet?) you would think it was all made up. I am so glad that the guy won his case. He did his job and came up with a conclusion which, given the evidence, was entirely responable, unless you are CB Fry or Hypocondriac that is. Jack, I would love to know more about that info you have about McCann and his PC!

1 Like

I don’t think this chap winning his case is the same as the Mcanns being found guilty of murder or being sexual deviants.

1 Like

I may have missed it,but I’m also struggling to understand why Gordon Brown would want them protected.

It isnt but I seem to remember that it was going to ruin him financially just for telling what he believes is the truth. For that reason I am very happy for him.

Home later than planned Numptyboi, but have a day off booked for tomorrow, so I want to get this down for you now, so it’s there for you to read in the morning.

Originally posted by Numptyboi

I know sweet FA about the case, so I ask this question only becasue I am interested. If the McCanns had topped the poor little girl, or found her dead in the apartment, how would they have got away with leaving a body for 28 days behind the sofa in a rented apartment, with coppers crawling all over it and then to be free from enough suspicion to be able to blag a body (with 28 days decay) in the middle of the night into a motor to dispose of it?

I can see how my post gave that impression, but obviously, that is not the way it all panned out. :lou_wink_2:

As mentioned, I was fairly inebriated at the time, and simply didn’t clarify clearly. When you’ve been researching and investigating this from almost day one, along with others, it is natural to simply omit certain detail from one’s discussions as extraneous. For example, on here, I simply have no need to refer to Shlongy as “Saints Striker, Shane Long”. You all know Shane is our striker, so it would be redundant of me to make mention of it. It’s just Shane, or Long.

Same with this case for us researchers. We all know how it was done, so just don’t think to mention the obvious.

Clearly though, Madeleine’s body was not stashed behind the sofa whilst the place was crawling with police. Or indeed, well before that. It was simply there (and stuffed in the wardrobe) for long enough (aproximately 90 minutes) at some point, to begin leaving traces of cadaverine.

According to GA (and various evidence in the PJ Files) – Madeleine’s body was removed from the apartment (a few days prior) to the staged abduction taking place, and kept in frozen storage until such a time as a plan was in place to permanently dispose of it. It was then transfered to the Renault Scenic car they hired 28 days after Madeleine’s “disappearance”.

Sufficient quantities of “bodily fluids” had “leaked out from” the (now rapidly defrosting) corpse into the boot of the car, that it seeped though into the spare wheel-well beneath. DNA samples were recovered from these stains and traces, and a convincing 15 (out of a possible 19) ‘markers’ found – all tested positive as Madeleine’s DNA. This is again (like pretty much most of what I have and will share here) - a matter of official police record.

Despite leaving the boot open all day and night, the Mccann’s could not get rid of the revolting stench of cadaverine, as reported in numerous witness statements included within the PJ files. (This was since they moved to a new villa, elsewhere in Praia da Luz).

Originally stated by @Gonçalo-Amaral

“I am brought the witness statement of a neighbour, according to whom, the McCanns left their car boot open all the time. For Gerry’s brother-in-law, the bad smell was explained by the fact that the McCanns transported their bins in it. As for the blood, it had been left by a piece of meat fallen out of a shopping bag. Kate’s cousin explained that the unpleasant smells were due to the little ones’ dirty nappies.”

Ahh, right. That’ll be it then. Glad we cleared that up. :lou_wink_2:

Except that Cadaver dogs are not trained to detect the aromas of dirty nappies, bits of rotten meat, or household refuse. Not even ‘sea bass’. They’re trained to detect the highly distinctive aromas of human corpses.

Hopefully, that will be sufficient enough for you by way of clarification Numptyboi? If not, please say, and I can search through my records for all the precise witness statements. This will take a lot of time and effort, but I am prepared to do so, if deemed necessary.

Originally posted by Numptyboi

I assume the property was rented, but don’t know. I assume coppers were crawling all over it from the moment they were called, but don’t know and I assume the body would have been in a right old state 28 days later, but again, I don’t know.

I’m not trying to be a clever cunt, just a curious one!

Your questions were most welcome mate. No problem at all. I am here (this topic) to shed light in dark places, and illuminate truth (garnered through extensive knowledge of the case, including that which is no longer public, due to Carter-Ruck). Therefore always happy to be of service to that end.

The property was indeed rented, along with many others in the Ocean Club Resort, occupied by those who were party to “the frequent comings and goings at Apartment 5A that week”.

Yes, it was “crawling” with all manner of ‘interested’ (and interesting!) parties from the moment the “announcement” from kate (having just left her other two kids alone in the very same apartment that poor Maddie had just allegedly been “abducted” from, to race across to the Tapas area) screaming “They’ve taken her! Maddie is gone! The bastards have taken her!” As you would. Exactly what I’d say and do, if I’d just discovered my little girl was missing. :lou_eyes_to_sky:

To be clear, all the “Tapas 7” witnesses (the group excluding the Mccanns) statements are such a complete contradictory pile of shite and lies, amendments, redactments, changes of stories when they realised one had blatantly contradicted another – that they are simply discarded as unreliable at best. (Pure unadulterated bullshit at worst).

The fact is – the last genuine reliable completely independent (and unconnected to the McCanns in any way) witness to see Madeleine alive, was one of the Resort’s cleaning ladies and her daughter, who testify to seeing Madeleine with her family on the Sunday the 28th April, the day after their arrival (on their way to David Payne’s apartment). Equally it should be noted, that all available evidence points strongly to a death much earlier in the week.

Team McCann had plenty of time before they “raised the alarm” to the staged “abduction” on the Thursday evening of May 3rd (after first telephoning family back home to ask them to call Sky News and the BBC) in which to safely get the body out from Apartment 5A, into it’s place of temporary storage.

It is especially helpful if you are aquainted with Robert “The Key Master” Murat – a British Ex-pat, who as a local Property Management Agent in Praia da Luz – had access to many local private apartments in the vicinity that he knew would be empty for at least another few months. Unfortunately, Robert had at that time just flown back to the UK to visit his sister in Exeter.

But that’s ok. When you have connections in high places, these little hindrances simply do not matter.

The phone records show that Robert Murat received a call from someone sufficiently important that he caught the first flight back to Portugal at 07:00am the next day on May 1st.

Although, despite all the “help” Robert provided him (purely in ‘translating services’, of course! :lou_wink_2:) – Gerry seemed keen to distance himself from Robert when asked on news camera if he already knew Mr. Murat:

Dismissed with the nonchalant wave of a hand. “I’m not going to comment on that!”

Anyway, I hope that sufficiently answers your questions mate.

1 Like

Originally posted by @BTripz

Mrs Tripz and I have always been suspicious of the McCanns for some reason, can’t quite put my fonger on it but I think it was mainly them leaving their kids on their own whilst they were out getting drunk which did it for me!

Then there were rumours circulating that, as doctors, they had access to tranquilizers and that they, allegedly, used to tranquilize their kids at night!

Kate is a qualified Anesthetist.

Oh, and by the way. Despite all the masses of people (tapas friends and police etc) all milling around in the McCanns apartment that night (the 3rd), all the screaming, the anguish, the sheer volume of all that noise – the twins never woke up once, and witness statements indicate that Kate was seen more than once checking their breathing (presumably to make sure they were still alive).

Originally posted by Sadoldgit

Jack, I would love to know more about that info you have about McCann and his PC!

Unfortunately, it gets whooshed almost as immediately as it gets posted. And there would very quickly be no more Sotonians, and Pap would have Carter Ruck raiding him anally if I info dumped all the knowledge I have on that sick cunt.