🐉 đŸ’ș ⚔ Game Of Thrones /spoilers

I didn’t say he was scary fucktard, I said he oozes malevolance, that’s not scary FFS

I had trouble sleeping as my brain was processing the whole episode due to it’s grandeur.

I have the same issues with the music. It’s the most adictive TV music since round the twist.

1 Like

Then if I could ever offer some sensible advice on a forum, do NOT watch last night’s episode until you have

Either a supply of Valium or have found a Groupon voucher for a serious psychotherapy session before attempting to sleep.

Actually belay that, you post on a rebellious innernet forum, therapy won’t cut it

yeah tripb i should put the rubber sheets down b4 you watch the new episode, because you will prob find it very scary indeed.

Either that or just watch starwars 2 (new one) and never ending story to practice.

By far my favourite TV show, so much so that I have started the mammoth task of reading the books (still only on book 2). I agree this series started off slowly but the last few weeks have been awesome and the rape of Sansa was up there with the best (worst) of GoT. The great thing about the show is that nothing or no one is sacred. Were Dany or Tyrion or Jorah going to die? Would Stannis go through with burning his own daughter? It is the show that keeps on giving. Old and new Gods only knows what is in store for this finale but if it tops what we have seen so far it will have to go some!

3 Likes

Hello Sadoldgit;

Good to see you over here. GoT has been spectacular these last few episodes. I’m up to date on the books and even I don’t know where it is going.

Not always easy to watch, but always compelling.

Hi Pap, good to be here. Agree that it is often not easy to watch but it is compelling. Mrs SOG and I just sit there and say WTF just happened most episodes. I have recorded the whole series because there are so many characters we often lose the plot so looking forward to going back to the start and working out what the f*** is going on and with whom.

We’re lucky to have such an able chronicler of relatively contemporary works. I was thinking Ancient Rome, but I can see my useless knowledge has been superceded by newer learnings.

Mind you, I have seen Attack of the Clones. How is that relevant, exactly?

I think he means when Ramsay used the force on Sansa

1 Like

Originally posted by @Bill-Gate’s-Oven-glove

who would win the biggest bastard comp of Joffrey and Ramsey?

This is an interesting question which has so far, gone unanswered. Joffrey sparked the War of the Five Kings when he had Ned Stark beheaded, itself a bastardish thing to do. The aftermath killed more people than Ramsey will ever manage, but Joffrey didn’t mean for them to be killed. Events spiralled out of control. He was a complete bastard in his private life, although more often than not emotional cruelty was his thing. Using Littlefinger’s whores for crossbow target practice was rarer.

You could argue that Ramsey is a bigger bastard when it comes to directly hurting people. Most people that he hurts are done so because he wants them hurt and goes out of his way to hurt them. I think you can argue that Ramsey has managed to inflict more direct bastardry than Joffrey full-stop, largely because he’s prepared to take on the job himself. Joffrey was a weakling in effect, so he’d need to order some other bastard to do it.

Ramsey for me. He’s called the bastard for a reason. I suspect we’ll see more of those reasons soon.

Can anyone remind me who the guy who likes them “younger” is?

Did he kill Arya’s sword fighting teacher?

So why the angst about last night’s episode people? Thought provoking certainly

Meryn Trant, and yes, he killed Syrio Forel. He also beat Sansa on Joffrey’s orders, until Tyrion stopped him.

1 Like

Meryn Trant is on Arya’s list, but i’m not sure Jaqen H’gar will take too kindly to her following her previous life’s vendetta

Overall I thought Sunday’s episode was the worst in a while aside from the barbeque scene. High expectations up against the previous week’s episode though!

The season finales used to be relatively quiet affairs, a bit of mop up after the horrible fucking things you’d just seen happen. Some business was done in last year’s wrap up, and I get the feeling we’ll see some more wrapped up, or at least moved on next week.

Sansa is still up in Winterfell. Brienne was nearby the last time we checked, and remember, this is off-book territory, so I’m just speculatin’, but I’d expect her, Pod and Theon to be part of a successful Sansa escape.

I’m also going to predict that the kennelmaster’s daughter will get her hands on one of those dresses she so admires. She’ll either nick it, or be given it. That acquisition will be crucial to Sansa’s escape.

Bold GoT predictions right there.

Two barbecues you mean.

http://geek.cheezburger.com/GameofThrones/share/8504475392

You seriously don’t see it Papdaddy?

First up we had a taster of it with Darth Maul’s snow selfie.

Then this week we had the jedis in the pit.

Then they get surrounded

Then Yoda flies in at the last minute to save them.

Then Daenerys leaves everyone for dead as she flys out on her never ending story dragon.

She’s really starting to annoy me!

I think we only really liked her cause she got naked early doors and then Drogon was cool. The way she treats lord friendzone is annoying and gives me flashbacks from school. I can’t have been the only one shouting for the son’s of Herpies to throw their bloody spears instead of just trying to kill her by prodding.

Edit: Like
 I have never licked her, repeat, never.

3 Likes

Straying OT but on the same vein :-