:feyenoordfc: Feyenoord v Saints :saints: (Friendly)

Pretty competitive 45 there. I’m expecting big things from Ings, Adams and Redmond this year. 25 goals between you three please! Think we’ll be good to watch this season (going forward anyway). It will be a horror show at the back.

2 Likes

Yup. Interesting to see that we haven’t gone with the 4-2-2-2, implying he still doesn’t trust these defenders in that system.

1 Like

Although that’s how we’ve lined up for the second half with the second string.

1 Like

McCarthy in goal I note.

Obafemi should have had a pen there. Did a Cruyff turn and had his standing leg taken away by the defender.

Boufal

Boooooooufffffffffs!!!

All over. Saints win 3-1.

1 Like

We’re gonna win the league!!

Che needs to up his game … nearly 6 mins to score … lazy git!!

Beautifully taken goal by Sophie Anne.

7 Likes

What a shame I cant watch Boufals finish ffs
Geo blocking friendlies? Why?

1 Like

Poles?

Coming over here and taking our feeds!

3 Likes

Oh, and a nice cross from Armstrong (I think) crossed to the penalty spot where Boufal controlled it beautifully first time feigned to shoot but skipped round the defender with quick feet and slammed it into the roof.

He’s quality.

3 Likes
3 Likes

From what I saw of it it was very open and good quality on the deck, impressed with the back 4, that said it was a friendly, they looked comfortable on the ball.

You feeling ok Baz?

:wink:

4 Likes

If its good its good, if its shit its shit.

Thanks CS but its still geo-blocked, or at least i cant play it on the Hotel wifi.

And then I remember my VPN, a quick connect to a UK server and boom…

1 Like

Which VPN you use?
Asking for a friend

If you subscribe to Bitdefender Anti-virus plus you get a free VPN. Good non-intrusive anti-virus. :lou_lol:

My friend has no budget to subscribe allegedly.
Over booked on TV Streams or something they said