šŸ† FA Cup 5th Round 2021 :wolvesfc: Wolverhampton Wanderers v Southampton :saints: (Live on :bt_sport: Sport)

Ok, say that hypothetically we get a win and a defeat out of Wolves tonight and Sunday. Do we want a cup win, or 3 points on the board? :thinking:

• :saints: win in the cup and lose in the league
  • :saints: win in the league and lose in the cup

0 voters

(Cup win for me.)

What Saints donā€™t wanna do now is win tonight and pick up more injuries Adamā€¦

2 Likes

Orderā€¦orderā€¦

Will the right honourable gentleman answer the questionā€¦

Stupid question as :saints: are going to win both gamesā€¦

2 Likes

bit late I know but poll added to the OPā€¦

Nope.
I would like to win tonight without any injuries.
But if I had to chose a win tonight and playing Stephenā€™s at FB EVER againā€¦

This has to be the longest-running perennial debate. If we were any further down the table, Iā€™d say three points Sunday. And the last 8 in the Cup this season is strong: not a good chance of progressing. So Iā€™ll sit firmly on the fence and say play our strongest team tonight, bar McCarthy, Minamino (not available), Armstrong and maybe Bednarek.

Then have fresh AMs for Sunday and, on the back of our Cup win, confidence will be up for three points too.

2 Likes

Depends if Armstrong is back for weekend. Not sure Redz & Djneppo can manage the games

Salisu starts.

2 Likes

Like that

oo Stretch is fit. Good-o.

Nuno Espirito Santo has made six changes to his Wolverhampton Wanderers starting XI for tonightā€™s FA Cup clash with Southampton.

Wolves have rested their front three of Adama Traore, Pedro Neto and Willian Jose, with Vitinha, Morgan Gibbs-White and Fabio Silva coming in.

Cup goalkeeper John Ruddy replaces Rui Patricio, Romain Saiss starts instead of Conor Coady and Ki-Jana Hoever is preferred to Nelson Semedo at right wing-back.

1 Like

Good strong team tonight. Very winnable IF we play well.

2 Likes

I bet Ryan Bertrand is not overly upset that Traore is on the bench.

2 Likes

Also, the 5:30 kick off nearly caught me very off guard

1 Like

Fuck - forgot the kick off time :man_facepalming:

Radio it is then.

Right. Come on you Saints.

Fuck and already the 5live tater reckons Citeh will win the cup :roll_eyes:

Not exactly sticking their neck out are they. :lou_eyes_to_sky:

1 Like