Everton V Saints Build up and match day thread

It’s not a competition about who is correct. People have expressed concerns about Southampton and Puel. You don’t have a monopoly on that, its just that others do it in moderation. You do it in every post and it’s a bit boring. Surely you dont want to become a boring SWF type poster that everyone just starts ignoring? I rarely go to SWF these days but when I do I will skip past certain posters contributions - Heisenberg, Dalek, Batman etc. That’s what you’re becmoning like.

5 Likes

Sloppy again and its 3-0. We seriously go to pieces as soon as we concede. Really disappointing as it didnt look like that sort of game or scoreline for most of the match.

Fonte gave the ball away like an amateur and Lukaku scores from the move.

Of course, if it is a competition, then I win…

The guy just seems to be happiest when Saints are doing badly…I know Skates who give more credit to our theam than BS.

3 Likes

I agree.

We were the better team for most of the second half.

Redmond and Jay Rod spurn chances and they take theirs and two defensive mistakes by Yoshida and Fonte and we’ve lost 3-0.

Not sure Claude takes the blame for the result or tactics away from home in our 3rd game in 6 days.

Well, that was disappointing.

Yeah, we know. That’s the 463rd time you’ve said it…

…this year.

6 Likes

Stephens did pretty well. Clasie was ok.

Would like to know what the problem with Bertrand is (though McQueen has been playing well enough).

Tadic woeful again. Jay Rod’s finishing was garbage.

Pretty shit three games.

I’m actually a little bit lost for words. Can’t add anything to what I’ve already said over the last few weeks/months.

But I’ll leave you with this…our goal difference is minus 6.

9-0 goals conceded, we’re fucking flying boys, more shit media releases through the interent about the lads having fun training and pulling together for another wank performance, shit and I hope he’s gone tonight, he won’t as he is the cheap option, who we selling and who’s head were gone in that game?

Your head has gone Bazza. Its gone right up your arse.

2 Likes

Barry, what kind of league position would you expect from this team come the end of the season? I’m just curious to hear what your expectations are.

Somewhere near West Brom would be a start…

Those six days could have gone better…

Puel knows the weaknesses of the squad now so he needs to be given funds - and to spend them wisely.

Everyone else needs to calm down and stop wetting themselves - the last thing you need in a crisis is hysterical shrieking and kneejerk blubbing.

7 Likes

Put a position on it

Its not kneejerk the man was a cheap option and won’t be given the required funds, nor would he know where to spend them and also we’ll be selling more than buying in January so we’re fucked really.

Saints over the holiday period - more fun than a debate with Barry, but just as pointless.

2 Likes

You’re a sad fuck, Bazza, you really are.

Originally posted by @MrTrampoline

Originally posted by @Barry-Sanchez

Somewhere near West Brom would be a start…

Put a position on it

Between 8th and 11th and I’d be ok, the performance and style of play matter as well, if you could say we’re unlucky or we’re entertaining it owuld be something but it isn’t as we are shit to watch and very very boring.