Hehe ā€¦ shut it Baz !!

1 Like

Originally posted by @steveintheforest

Originally posted by @Rust-Cohle

Ralphie K spoke to the team beforehand ā€˜apparentlyā€™

About what ?

He wasnt happy with his christmas presents

5 Likes

Ah, offside/handball from Rodriguez. Shit pass from Redmond in the build-up, the useless fuck.

Disallowed goal for J Rod.

Offside and bundled in with his hand.

Great counter attack.

Itā€™s worth stating now that we are playing two youth team graduates at left and right back and our Ā£60m rated CB is banned.

I feel I may need to refer to this in mitigation later in this thread.

Some woeful passes out of defence, Putting balls in really dangerous areas. Shit pass from Yoshida leads to a cross that Fonte deals with really well. On the whole not too bad though, certainly not the battering I was expecting. Yet.

2 Likes

Iā€™m happy for us to be tidy but boring away from home.

Well, not happy, but content at least.

Iā€™m not happy when weā€™re like that at home.

4 Likes

Keep it tight, take a point, or nick a winner, is the way to go away from home. Need to get back to positive home tactics.

Forster leaves his line again to claim a bouncing ball and shouts ā€œkeeperā€ but someone hoofs it clear instead.

Lol. Whoā€™d be a keeper. Canā€™t win.

Then he came out to claim a cross. Looking much more dominant today.

My stream is so far behind the Osmonds have just come on advertising thier new albumā€¦

3 Likes

J Rod with a great move on the edge of the box and blasts just over.

Lovely quick feet.

Jay you fucker, score.

JRod looking sharp again today

Weā€™re 3 nil up now

1 Like

Impressed with Stephens. Doesnā€™t appear to be overawed.

2 Likes

Jay Rodriguez has a great chance to score but somehow manages to miss the target!

What happened here?

Positives - not conceded, Forster looking good, Stephens not looking out of place, Jay looking lively, some decent corners from JWP

Negatives - Silly passes out of defence, Tadic being wasteful with some passes, Redmond being shit

1 Like

Agree but there again, for his age heā€™s got shitloads of first team experience on loan with Swindon and at International level, so he shouldnā€™t be overawed.

I see Hull are beating West Brom.

1 Like