Everton V Saints Build up and match day thread

Agree but there again, for his age he’s got shitloads of first team experience on loan with Swindon and at International level, so he shouldn’t be overawed.

I see Hull are beating West Brom.

1 Like

and Burnley are drawing with Man City

And sunderland are 1-1 with Liberpool

Another poor half from Tadic.

Is Nathan Redmond shit or merely bollocks?

Northampton one up against Bradford

I think, he thinks he’s better than he actually is. I also think it’s this attitude that’s holding him back from being as good as he could be.

He needs to stop being a gobby twat and focus on his game.

I can’t work him out.

No, he’s plainly not shit. But neither does he fulfil the potential of his pace, touch or trickery.

I guess I believe that he’s going to come good, but I’d certainly not take issue with anyone reaching a different view on the same evidence.

Well read by McQueen

My commentators seem bemused by the foul just given to Everton even though Romeu had his foot by the chaps head. Everton fans booing now as they play the ball back from that free kick

Everton started 2nd half very nervously defensively.

Their crowd is getting on the teams back already. Boos for a backpass.

Forster leaves line to claim through ball ahead of Everton player. He’s transformed.

I’d think about replacing Redmond or Tadic in the next 5-10mins. Boufal is our man.

1 Like

Lovely ball by Claise to McQueen,who unfortunately cannot get a cross in. We’re looking decent but need more from Tadic and Redmond, Come on Claude, make a change!

Yeah, and despite Redmond fucking up the final ball every fucking time, he is in the game and Tadic isn’t at all.

Living a bit dangerously there for a few minutes.

Long warming up.

My commentator is determined to call one of our midfielders Class A.

A lazy reference to his Dutch provenance?

1 Like

Thats a real let off - Lukaku shoots wide

McQueen been caught a couple of times by overlapping run