Euro Games This Week

Got to love it for the drama though

Lol.
They even get dodgy decisions at the highest level.

1 Like

Nope… makes the game a joke - I am all for VAR, but just cant understand that decision…
Ball was heading in to row z, getting his arm out of way…

Top 6 Mot PSG Sponsored by Qatar. Simples

Is Skollskafuck becoming teh most irrupting twat in football? They are sucking his cock on BT Sport conveniently forgetting they dicked man U a couple of weeks ago and they go through a dodgy decision… why is this vexing me so???

Commentator said all games played in England.

Probably Staplewood then.

1 Like

Booooooooo!

Obviously well done to the mancs
But.
How on earth has football managed to get itself in the situation where under UEFA guidelines the referee was right to award the penalty, yet in the Premier League it was NOT a penalty.
Surely it must be one rule/guideline for all? We have enough trouble with consistency of refs each weekend as it is.
Rant over

Why wouldn’t it have been a penalty in the PL, just because they don’t use VAR or because of their definition of hand ball (which should be the same!)

Anyway, saw this just now and Tuchel reckons the penalty shouldn’t have been given because "the shot wasn’t on target! Since when has a shot been on target been part of the definition of a penalty?

Sorry, 1) it’s Clattenburg 2) the fail.
But he does explain it clearly
Definition IS different

1 Like

Ah I see where @Polski_Filip is coming from now, at the bottom of this article is a poll, if you vote in it you will see that 53% of respondents thought it was a penalty. However 29% strongly agree with 23% strongly disagreeing.

In the article I just posted the IFAB are adopting UEFA’s definition from the 1st June this year.

OK, in the pictures in the following tweet you can clearly see he was raising his arms and making his body “bigger”, he’s even looking at the ball. I must therefore change my decision to clear penalty.

1 Like