England v Pakistan

They’re still not enforcing the follow on!! Is Cook stoking his ego and looking for a quick fire century??

Michael Vaughan@ MichaelVaughan 5m5 minutes ago

Declare please … I think 513 is plenty … # Just

I like this quote from the BBC feed

"I’ve never seen Joe Root look out of form. Never.

I reckon you could storm into his hotel room at 4am, throw a ball in his direction and he’d still manage to middle it for four."

3 Likes

Thats the 150 up in the second innings

Just declare and get Pakistan on th back foot

Guaranteed it will be a change of weather tomorrow and it will end a a draw.

To be fair they have got the fielder’s running round like idiots & the bar of soap moment was funny.

Perhaps Cook is feeling sorry for all those stuck in the queues outside & waiting until they get in before bowling…

1 Like

Pakistan are not going to get 550 if that had two innings - declare you twat

1 Like

Boycs view

“It’s like commentating on a charity match - just chuck it up. It’s overkill. Pakistan wouldn’t get these runs if I was bowling!”

Thank fuck for that

At fricking last, Pakistan need 565 to win or to survive 5 1/2 sessions to get a draw

5 1/2 sessions PLUS the extra 16 overs to make up for lost time yesterday :wink:

Reckon the 16 overs might be enough

3 Likes

I bowled to Geoff Boycott when I was about ten, and had him caught and bowled on the outfield at the United sevices Ground.

It took me twenty years to realise that I probably hadn’t fooled him into a mistake with my loopy spin bowling, I guess he just smacked one at me to see if i could catch.

Maybe he was just shocked to see you ‘passing’ the ball to him?

3 Likes

Ha!

Or maybe he is complete fuckwit and went to the ground on the wrong day.

4 Likes

Maybe you could keep your cliquey five-a-side jokes to the, oh so popular, 5-a-side thread.

Thanks

WICKET

Azhar lbw b Anderson 8 (Pak 25-2)

Posted at12:37

Azhar Ali has been stitched up like a kipper.

James Anderson drags the batsman across with some nice outswingers, then nips one back into the right-hander’s pads.

That was plumb. He doesn’t even both reviewing it.

Cook drops Younous at 1st slip, he really, really should have pouched that, it wasn’t a hard chance.

Lunch day 4 Pakistan back in eventually needing 565 to win

presently 47 - 2

Third wicket falls at 83 - Mohammed Hafeez caught by Ballance off the bowling of Moeen.

102-4

Younus holes out trying to slog Ali over midwicket, hits it down the ground instead straight into Hales’ hands.

Msibah drags Woakes onto his leg-stump, departs having scored 35 runs

Pakistan 145-5