England are shite

Arguably Mexico for football.

1 Like

That’s a very, very good shout actually. I suppose they’ve got a bit of a physical issue in that they’re always going to lack a big, hench 6 foot 3 midfield enforcer/brutal centre-half. A bit of diversity in your population really does help in that regard.

Just looked at Mexican football and club Tijuana have the best logo ever, will by a blag one and see how it goes, also does anyone know what the cult club in Bristol is called, that also has an awesome kit.

I suppose all Mexicans wear a sombrero as well…

Rovers or City I think…

No its a pub I’m sure it has a Mexican with pistols as their emblem.

That’s probably why they underachieve. They’re always going to struggle to see the ball over the top.

1 Like

I also believe that England’s issue is the stiff upper lip. It’s usually put forward as a virtue but in the case of football it’s a drawback. It stifles the passion. Football is a game of skill and strength but you’ve got to have passion as well. All of our days with nannies and at boarding school have removed that passion.

*sigh* OK Barry. Mexicans have precisely the same build and varieties of physique as Ghanaians… and the same as the Sri Lankans and the Japanese.

Our national anthem fucking stinks as well. You can imagine the players coming out of the dressing room all fired up and then losing every bit of their spark having to sing that dirge.

2 Likes

Here you go Barry. Plum jam will save us.

@mrtrampoline Harry Kane disagrees.

1 Like

Joe Hart also disagrees. He sang the anthem with TOO much passion. He was visibly excited by the whole affair.

As a republican I’m projecting perhaps!

1 Like

Not only are England Shite, so are the players swearing in sign language at the oppo (yes of course you are having fun with a team mate) others saying this is how they communicate with each other, they have a crazy way! Then their club manager going along with it. Complete bollox! Even if true, you cannot be swearing on the football pitch, it is not a way you should be conducting yourself, you are not a fan on the terrace.

I just hate they way that everyone are trying to sweep this under the carpet! I hope the book is thrown at him!

1 Like

I feel excluded for not knowing sign language.

Where do I sign up for compo for being disadvantaged"

:fishing_pole_and_fish: bump.

2 Likes

Everyone else completely #TeamGareth now?

Gotta be better than #TeamFatSam

2 Likes

Already done better than I expected.

Very impressed with the man.

3 Likes

£10 (to Sotonians charity kitty) says he’s on talkSHITE tomorrow complaining.