:efl: ⚽ EFL Championship - :watfordfc: Watford v Southampton :saints:

Fuckin’ hell another given away. :lou_facepalm_2:

FFS. This is an odd performance so far

Cam Bragg still on the beach

Stephens looks like he’s just started pre season training. Get Wood on for some steel at the back.

1 Like

Will do these fuckers in the second half…

1 Like

It’s my fault my best mate (Luton fan) said last night - good luck tomorrow against those piss stained wankers, not that you will need it.

I replied - no, we will smash them no problem

1 Like

I told you, I predict a Saints win in Superbru and look what happens…

I try to be neutral in the build up neither neutral nor positive so as not to annoy @Lets-B-Drinking and we are getting spanked

Defence have been absolutely shite. Need to get a grip. Bus seat cover kit wearing cunts.

I thought commentators were never on our side last season.. this season its even worse… we are not liked

2 Likes

I blame the lack of a hydration break

Get eith the programme.

We ARE hated

We don’t care

Need to give them a fucking kick

Stephens should have left that…

If we can get one before HT we could still be in this…

We’ve been off the pace in the first half like this in pre-season games. Let’s hope the second half we can up the pace…the build ups have been at walking pace.

Fellowsfor Bragg, Matsuki into the middle.

Dobbin more central he and Leo filling the same space.

Anyone on for Stephens

They’re all playing like they don’t give a fuck. Not one player physically or mentally on it. Shameful pre season if this is what they show up with.

No urgency. Forgotten you need to earn the right to win games, not just casually rely on your record…

1 Like

Larin the saviour?

Right now fucking go for it!