Do the FA have a case to answer over Eniola Aluko's claims?

If the enquiry was a farce there needs to be a new and independent enquiry, and pronto.

Hmmmm…

Daniel Taylor has stuck with this. Sampson must hate him by now.

Interesting, white girls coming to Sampson’s defence or something else???

Originally posted by BTripz

Interesting, white girls coming to Sampson’s defence or something else???

England striker Jodie Taylor says she was shocked by the bullying allegations against manager Mark Sampson.https://t.co/GxlxRslEWYpic.twitter.com/ph0GvevEzN

— BBC Sport (@BBCSport) September 18, 2017

Really, so just because she’s white you’re implying that Aluko must be right?! Ffs.

Read all the thread - there’s more going on than this.

Soz if that came across as harsh. I do business with the FA and they are honest in their day to day business dealings - stuff that goes on at the coalface, so to speak, I dunno tbf…

think this is a lot like Hillsborough tbh, we need to keep having enquiries till we get the verdict we want. If it takes 30 years to obtain justice for the Ebola 1, then so be it imo.

5 Likes

s’alright @cobham-saint I forgot to put the irony smiley after my post!!

1 Like

I’ll leave this here for you guys :-

Players celebrating a goal with their manager. Yeah hugely divisive.

4 Likes

A case of sour grapes?

She’s really not doing herself any favours.

5 Likes

I like the way that the articles keep saying that she hasn’t played for the Lionesses since she made her claims.

However she, herself, has said that she wouldn’t play under Sampson again!!!

1 Like

You would think that if there was a problem. then that would be clear from the way the players interact with Sampson. It would appear that he has their support!

Oh, interesting…

Well I didn’t see this coming

The thick plottens

2 Likes

Wow!

The exact reason for his exit remains unclear but the FA is expected to confirm his departure at a press conference this afternoon.

The BBC understands Sampson’s departure relates to fresh allegations regarding his behaviour in a previous role some years ago.

Well…what’s he been up to? Seems very odd.

Indeed @fatso , indeed

To me it smacks of a witch hunt to get him out

Lets see what the reasons are, but in the meantime, pitchforks at the ready and burn him! burn him!

4 Likes