Disastrous first dates/one night stands/romantic encounters

The serious point is that it wasn’t 100% consensual - “no, don’t do that”, means exactly that doesn’t it? Arguably it is assault isn’t it whether it is a woman or man on the receiving end.

Guess the concept was alien back in the day.

Deffo need glasses.

I’m reading about Cobham and an Alien on a 1st Date disaster thread

1 Like

I would like to ask a question here.

Who has not, when having consensual sex said the following.

Stop

Ow Stop that fucking hurts.

What the fuck did you do that for?

and then recommenced proceedings to a happy ending after the other participant/s stopped rearranged what what going on and then continued.

If the answer to the above is none of you then I have been abused for years and need counselling and possibly a large compensation payout.

3 Likes

Exactly @philippinesaint

I initially thought nah! I can be on the receiving end of those comments but i wouldn’t cry STOP if a bus hit me, but then I thought bout it bit more and ur right. I get v.nervous when she’s on top. Unless she is being careful & got her angles just right I worry that she’s going to snap my cock off.

1 Like

At least you don’t have to worry about this any more

There is the old adage regarding relationships. When you first start seeing a girl you should put a penny in the pot every time you have sex. Once you marry or have cubs, every time you have sex you should take a penny out. That pot will never be emptied.

3 Likes

I’ve said that to myself a few Sunday mornings in the trot home, tbh.

2 Likes