:crystalpalacefc: Crystal Palace v Saints :saints: (PL)

Whole duck terrine - fully mature?

Wobbly dick, trouser flange masseur - surely?

I upvoted Bletch for his concise and informed description :smiley: For those of us who couldn’t be there. Had to work at the fucking Exeter v Lincoln match today.

2 Likes

Neither of you were there man. You don’t know what it was like. Reminds me of ‘nam…

Cadnam?

5 Likes

You were there too?!!

I don’t like to talk about it.

2 Likes

It’s the gateway to the forest…

Too Fucking Boring, Didn’t Read

in the gangnam style?

Day after the night watching before.

I’ll take the v important mantle of not predicting the scoreline as some omen as to not to do it again this season!

Thought overall (apart from the last 10-15 mins) we dominated the match and we really were unlucky not to win by 3-4, what with Chazz’s miss and Ely hitting the post. Having said that if McC*nters shot goes in and doesn’t hit the post, the outcome may have been different.

Special mention to Benteke. If you think Schlong wont score anytime soon, spare a thought for him. Could not hit a barn with a baseball bat! How he missed that header is actually beyond me, he was literally pissing distance out!.

Anyways, onwards and up the table!

3 Likes

BBC Match Report and stats

Worth a watch just for the Palace fan shouting “fuck you Benteke you cunt” :lou_lol:

3 Likes

One in the face for all of our armchair FIFA 2019 managers today.
Sparky obviously knows his first choice team and for the first time in ages Saints played an unchanged team and we looked like - a football team. Wow that is a surprise.
The FIFA’s will be moaning that Long started yet before he got crocked it is fair to say he caused real problems to their defence and Ings is starting to play off him.
Clearly Chazza has a role to play in the team but I think the only mistake Sparky made yesterday was a lack of attacking options on the bench.
Encouraging week after Leicester. I enjoyed the fact that in the first half Dave Merrington was berating Hoedt for not doing the simple stuff a CB should do and that his was his ball paying skills that set up the late killer goal.
The downside is that I have now listened to Solent 2 games in a row in Dubai and we have won them both, yet it is over 18 months since I have seen us win down the pub. Obviously that message is pretty loud and clear.
You lot can sponsor me to stay at home for matchdays…

Onwards and upwards
At last

Hopefully 2 weeks for them to recover

Is his name really Owen The Saint?

Terrific result!! Have only just sobered up.

7 Likes

Just arrived in KL airport on the way home so some beer and watching a rerun of this game

6 Likes

You’ve earned it, Phil.

Bet it tasted good! (The three points not the alcohol)

1 Like

The alcohol was good