:crystalpalacefc: Crystal Palace v Saints :saints: (PL)

It’s hang on and you know that sinking feeling in the stomach is coming

1 Like

I’m now just watching Final score on BBC and keep waiting for the equaliser.

1 Like

6 minutes extra time!!!

My arse has gone.

I can’t find my cock

Hojberg you beauty

Hodddddgggggeeeeee Poooooodddddgggggggeeeeeee

2 Likes

How the FUCK did we do that!!
Wow
Sounded like a great break by Targett

Hojbjerggggg

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Knew it, knew he’d redeem himself, absolute jewell that lad.

3 Likes

Oh my word. When they said “goal at selhurst park” I wasn’t expecting 0-2

1 Like

cunt

2 Likes

Pin point 50 yard pass from Targett after good work from Hoedt

1 Like

Lovely stuff. Told ya :smile:

Are we above Utd & Arsenal at the moment
Oh yes

1 Like

@Barry-Sanchez nails it with his pre-match forecast again. PEH and Cedric were indeed useless :blush:

6 Likes

Did we win?

I turned the radio off when they said their were 6 minutes added on. Not cowardice…it’s called “managing blood pressure”

6 Likes

I couldn’t give a shit if I look like a bellend forever as long as we win, I’ll call it wrong son and if we win who gives a shite?

9 Likes

Thought Hojberg had another good game. Hoping Barry slates him all season as it seems to be working a treat. Good work from Hoedt on the second goal. I was yelling “fucking keep it” at the laptop and he plays a lovely ball into Targett. Good goal.
Pretty good again from Lemina. I like him and Holberg in there. If only Shane Long could hit a cow’s arse with a banjo we would have a settled side. Need to find the best partner for the impressive Ings. I like the way he chases back if he gives it away. Good finish today too.

3 Likes