:crystalpalacefc: Crystal Palace v Saints :saints: (PL)

Like a cheap suit

1 Like

Looking really solid. Playing well. Lots of energy, snappy passing some pressing from the frontā€¦just need to find a way to goal.

That said Itā€™s 4-4-2 against 4-4-2 and Palace arenā€™t that ambitious but so far so good.

Well we bossed the first half but nothing to show from it again. Canā€™t understand why Armstrong isnā€™t even in the squad, surely he must be injured? Hojbjerg has looked good apart from his histrionics,On the TV Hoddle, quite rightly saying he must cut it out from his game, actually used the word cheating. I agree he is a massive twat GB, but he is correct in this instance i reckon. Canā€™t see the point of Long to be honest, a striker heā€™s not, and thatā€™s the role he is playing. Now letā€™s hope he shows me up to be a massive twat and getā€™s a couple in the second half!

1 Like

I stand corrected, itā€™s not Hoddle itā€™s Tony Gale! Who he?

Youā€™re on the same stream as me, itā€™s Tony Gale, not Hoddle!! I made the same mistake as you!!

Inggggggggsssssssssssss you beauty

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
Get in

Lovely job. Shame I took him out of my fantasy 11 and put a palace defender ahead of him on the bench.

Proper strikers goal
great ball by Cedric

Former West ham player. Heā€™s a bum.

1 Like

Wasnā€™t he Fulham as well?

I donā€™t recall, it was a long time ago!

Sounds like the game is opening up nowā€¦

Yay I got a cliche in a minute before Big Adam

1 Like

Tony Gales time managing the Walton Casuals is endlessly talked about in football manager circles

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/MadHeg/status/1035907406620975104

1 Like

Looks like a hamstring strain for Long.
Scary moment in our box before that

1 Like

Long off (injured) Austin on

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

1 Like