Congratulations Andy Murray

What I like about Murray’s game, is his ability to get around the court, he gets to balls that he really should not, gets his racket to them and returns the ball. He makes his oppo have to play that extra shot that others do not, with his agility and court positioning.

I am honestly amazed at times, when I watch him play, but he consistently gets to semis and finals, more times than others over the last 12/18 months.

2 Likes

He’s a Scottish wanker

2 Likes

He’s useful if you ever need an example to illustrate the word ‘dour’, mind.

4 Likes

Originally posted by @Lord-Duckhunter

He’s a Scottish wanker

Being Scottish is not necessary when it comes to being a wanker. As your posts continually make clear.

4 Likes

I think you’ll find that now he is number one in the world he’s actually British and not Scottish.

2 Likes

He’s a Scottish wanker

I like his mum.

They were out of stock in DFS when I tried to buy my own, though.

She’s a Scottish hag

She’s a Scottish hag

She’s an inspiration woman who doesn’t get anywhere near the recognition she deserves for her work in tennis. Not one but two world number 1s FFS!

3 Likes

She’s a pain in the arse , imagine being married to it . Is there a Mr Murray because if there is he has my sympathy .

He’s always been British, until he loses (or Scottles it) and then he’s Scottish!

2 Likes

She’s a Scottish hag

I point you to my earlier postin this thread

Have you got more in the locker, Lord D? Another gear you can go up to? Because, frankly, that’s fucking feeble - as are any number of your efforts on other threads. When it comes to winding up the nasty lefties on here, you’re Partridge, not Clarkson - and Clarkson merits nothing more than a condescending pat on the head anyway.

Number of ranking ‘may be start’ of more success

Let’s hope he ends the year as Number 1 as well, mind you I think this may spur Djokovic on…

The whole end of season finals has been brilliant. Murray with 2 of the longest matches in tournament history one of them in the semi final 24 hours before he had to play Djokovic.

And then he drags his aching body out of bed and produced a performance like that against the robot that is Djokovic.

TBH I thought, especially after the first two service games form Djokovic, that Murray would collapse but he didn’t and he ends the year as the number 1.

He now says he will concentrate on the majors.

3 Likes

Why wasn’t he already doing this? for years he has been attending and not concentrating FFS

Amazing year he has had, capped off by finishing the season at number 1 in the world. Truely amazing talent.

2 Likes

I’d forgotten that his brother is one of the world number 1 mens doubles players as well.