Come to pap's and get a semi

If you want us to believe that that is 3 or 4 pints then you can fuck off.

3/4 is stil beyond your normal tolerance, must have been a Becks blue…

3 Likes

Rocket science solution: dont tell him / her

Some of the Old Blokes’ Football Team have met my boss.

SHE is pretty smart and would realise something was up when either…

a) I didn’t make it back in time the next morning to be at work

b) I arrived for work smelling of Punk IPA* and with a pap-sponsored 1000-yard stare.

*From Brewdog - the best brewery in the world.

1 Like

I knew this thing was just heading for one big orgie.

2 Likes

So all you peeps who are heading for Paps, Anfield and the second best night out in the U.K. :lou_sunglasses: are we planning to try and secure seats together so we can all coordinate the abuse for our old team? Looking at the ticket sale details that could prove a bit tricky.

No, it was this…

3 Likes

I’ll be in The 'hood for The Everton game. Can you suggest a decent boozer near Goodison?

Not sure yet but I might have a couple of my production line and father in law in tow.

Hopefully we might meet up this time as well :cool:

Lol. I remember that.

It’s great, man.

I’m sure there’s a joke around alcohol-free lager and Emlyn Hughes, I’ve got the punchline but I need to Google the rest of the joke.

BRB…

There is. The ‘beer’ in question was Hemeling, which had the advertising hook line “Wouldn’t you rather be Hemeling?” The joke concerned Tommy Smith buggering Hughes something rotten. Bob Paisley walks in and asks, aghast: “Tommy! What are you doing?” Smith’s response is “Emelyn, boss.”

1 Like

It wasn’t “Great” under any description. In fact it was crap. Tasted like wet paper.

Mate of mine was friendly with Sean McMenemy and remembers being round the family pile in Braishfield and being shown the garage containing dozens of boxes of it.

They couln’t give it away apparently.

The better laugh was Lawrie being done for D and D whilst the adverts on.

4 Likes