🎄 Christmas

Oh Tigs I’m sooo disappointed, ageism from you has come as such nasty shock. :cry:

1 Like

Sorry but that colour just isn’t you

3 Likes

FB_IMG_1574978507253

I was out in some shops on Tuesday. Each one had christmas songs on. I still think it is too early.

2 Likes

Agree, bit still hoping work let’s me go to Christmas Market Saturday

The Americans have a cool rule (yes the yanks)

Christmas is absolutely not to be referred to or celebrated until thanksgiving is done

Next week it’ll be time to resurrect the Sufjan Stevens Christmas songs thread. :lou_lol:

This was video from Monday. Thanksgiving was yesterday.

That’s what you call a REAL news event…wow it’s a fuckin’ tree…or it used to be.

It’s a rule of thumb you contrary sod

Anyway, that doesn’t count because the owner of that house is a cunt

4 Likes

They’ve been doing it since 1966

My second point still stands

2 Likes

Chris Rea begins homeward journey

1 Like

Uhm… surprised they have not called it the Holiday tree, to avoid offending his Israeli mates… and arrived to a German carol… but then again most Americans seen to feel comfortable appropriating foreign stuff an calling it there own…

How dare you. President Trump has single handedly reintroduced the term “Christmas” and protected the name “Thanksgiving” from the bloody Muslims

2 Likes

We are blessed he is so concerned about our traditions…and not about gaining votes from fundementalist Christians…

No you’re a little wide of the mark there @Fatso it wasn’t the Muslims it was the NRA, they want to call it “The Turkey Shoot”

Hmmm Christmas Market.
Kielbasa nom nom nom

2 Likes

Do they have English markets in Poland?

2 Likes

Just discovered Bob Rivers - Xmas music will never be the same

P.s my cunt of a back is still fucked. Shithouse tree.