Chris Gayle - Charmer or Cock?

No class. Clearly he should have tried his luck on Linkedin rather than in a live interview! :lou_wink_2:

3 Likes

Exactly, he could have just asked her to come around the members end after the interview - no need for crass “fancy a drink love” moves

1 Like

Just watched the interview. They werent impressed in the studio!

That’s cos they think it’s their job to harass chicks.

2 Likes

Backward and complete cock, ask him what he thinks of gays and you’ll probably get an even more stoneage answer.

do I sense mock outrage? Bloody PC bullshit

4 Likes

“Australia is PC mad at the moment”

Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Good one.

2 Likes

You probably sense cake or double cream Fatso.

When I lived in Aus she would have been told to harden the fuck up, how times have changed.

Originally posted by @Barry-Sanchez

When I lived in Aus she would have been told to harden the fuck up, how times have changed.

People go there of their own volition now, Baz. Probably different from the forced transportation you remember.

9 Likes

Normally extreme leftists who believe its all laid back and nature when its in fact one of the most red necked gaff’s on the planet.
I loved the shock of when family with 2.4 kids go on their first holiday up to Port Douglas and see a true blue Aussie, they realise its quite not what they thought it was.

1 Like

Originally posted by @Barry-Sanchez

If they’ve changed, it’s not yet reached the Prime Minister…,

1 Like

her opening question was charged with sexual innuendo imo