:pl: :chelseafc: Chelsea v Saints :saints: (live on Amazon Prime)

Oh, like you know the score already :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Soā€¦what was the scoreā€¦surely itā€™s finished in your part of the world. :clock8:

3 -1saints

2 Likes

Who remembers when @BTripz used to add polls to the match threads?

And you got a caravan for guessing the teamā€¦

453kms since 5am. 10m vis in freezing Fog, blizzards & black ice. 3 separate 4 wheel ā€œdriftsā€ managed safely unlike some we saw.
Got me back in time for a quick snooze & few beers watching the game. And no tips (#bloody Australians)
A perfect day so far, dont spoil it Saints

3 Likes

Ings getting a breather so letā€™s keep it tight and then bring him and Boufal on for the last 25 mins to win us the 3 points! Ha

Come on Che, today is your day :crossed_fingers:t3:

4 Likes

Adams OBVIOUSLY in the shop window for Leeds.

Rotating the squad at a busiest time of the season.

1 Like

My 1st away game ever as a wee nipper was 6-2 win for Saints at Stamford Bridge. Ron Davies 4, Chivers 2 and future Saint Ossie 2 for Chelsea. Been downhill ever since!!

Hoping for a 0-0 at best today!!

Either that or Ings is already at Everton.

Sorry, 'slowlane, my tongue was firmly in my cheek for both posts.

It never crossed my mind that it was anything butā€¦

A lot of you old-timers seemed to be at the same gameā€¦

Me, but itā€™s Christmas, Iā€™ve been drinking wine and I cant be botheredā€¦

Christmas 1 - 0 @BTripz.

And as you were typing that I added a poll :slight_smile:

Trouble is @fatso hasnā€™t predicted so I canā€™t add a ā€œWhat the fat fucker saidā€ option.

Christmas 2 - 0 @BTripz

I think youā€™ll find he did but it wasnā€™t very festive for us saints fans so weā€™ll done for ignoring it! :innocent:

1 Like

Ah fuck it, I give up, Iā€™m joining Lawroā€¦

Chelsea v Southampton

Southampton were very impressive in their win at relegation rivals Aston Villa, but so was Chelseaā€™s performance to beat Tottenham.

It was a huge win for Blues boss Frank Lampard for all sorts of reasons, not least because they had lost four of their previous five league games.

Chelseaā€™s problem this season has been consistency and Southampton will make things difficult for them but, after beating Spurs, I donā€™t think they will follow that up by dropping points here.

Lawroā€™s prediction: 2-0

Richardā€™s prediction: 4-0

Thanks for coming to my aid @Simon-says, Iā€™m afraid that the festive seeason has got the better of him and heā€™s got it in for meā€¦