Proper goal that

1 Like

Great finish :lou_sunglasses:

1 Like

4 :lou_sunglasses:

1 Like

Proper Christmas goal.
Wham…

Watching with Brother in Law here his comment - it is like watching Man City you dont need Haaland

1 Like

Boom

1 Like

Last Christmas we got gubbed 3-1,
And the very next game we got done over again,
This year, to save us from jeers,
We’ve given the Swans a lesson :lou_sunglasses:

1 Like

Che MacAdams get’s the 5th

Typical I am not there for this one :upside_down_face:

A sold out St Mary’s will encourage the team, :swanseacityfc: to be put to the sword :saints: to win and win well

:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

Can you stay away for the next couple as well then :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

So it was 1950 when we were last 15 unbeaten; anyone know how long since 16?

Fraser scored his 3rd goal of the season 3-0
Fraser scored his 4th goal of the season 4-0
Adams scored his 5th goal of the season 5-0

:thinking:

https://twitter.com/Ankaman616/status/1739690060629295265?t=Y40UD5rAQxFjW4vx-nmjWw&s=19

Was Aribo’s 1st, shame Bednarek didn’t get the second and it would have been perfect!

And Portsmouth lost 2-1 at home to Bristol Rovers to a 94th minute winner. Oh what joy!

5 Likes

Best run for 73 years per the BBC :+1:

What a day…Leeds and the Skates lose, Saints win 5 - 0 and I get rid of a pocketful of horrible milk chocolate coins to my poor unsuspecting friendly Chapel Enders. :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Nice result to wake up to here in Ozland!

Oddly, I had a dream that we won well (why I’m dreaming of Saints I do not know…) however it was 7 nil in my dream.

In other news, the daughter is sacked as picker. Only 2 results this weekend. Not good enough and the board had to react before a disappointing slide down the table.

1 Like

Perhaps she can be recruited by @BTripz to predict his results…see his latest. :lou_eyes_to_sky: