:efl: Championship :saints: Southampton v Sunderland :sunderlandfc:

Game is on. Just had an email from the club

1 Like

Lots of posts and warnings and OS articles to arrive early tomorrow
Road closures and restrictions in place

https://twitter.com/SouthamptonFC/status/1766092759801213296?t=rSvWl2r47RKqpiUCnk3Ezw&s=19

'We should still feel hurt’published at 14:39

Southampton manager Russell Martin wants his players to use the hurt of their defeat to Sunderland earlier in the season when they welcome the Black Cats to St. Mary’s on Saturday.

The Saints will be looking for revenge after they were hammered 5-0 at the Stadium of Light in September.

“It was probably the worst day we’ve had together for sure,” Martin said in his pre-match news conference.

"It was a long afternoon. They were good and we were in a completely different place to where we are now.

"Do I feel any more about it, do I want to win any more? No, I want to win every game. The feeling we had up there, I’ve spoke to the players about it and it’s an important one. We should still feel hurt by it, and use that to make sure we don’t feel that again and feel in a completely different way after tomorrow.

"They played really well on Tuesday and will consider themselves really unfortunate to not get at least a point against Leicester.

"They are a good team, a young team and have a coach who’s been there for quite a while now with a few different managers. He knows the players and has been coaching for a long time and done well in his interim spell before.

“He has real clarity in what they’re doing. They are really well organised and really well coached, they have some really talented individuals. One of their best qualities is their energy and willingness to run. It will be a difficult game. I’m really looking forward to it.”

KWP will not play. Saving him until after the Intl break, no sense in risking.

Stephens at Left Back then.
A back four without a left foot between them

1 Like

The Dubai Krew are all struggling to reach this seasons’ temporary home (Arabian Ranches Golf Club - who allow a dodgy stick to be used) because of flooding!

Lols

1 Like

Look out for us switching to a back 3 in possesdion with the Cornish Maldini stepping in to boss midfield…

I am told.

Good early goal, lets get 4 or 5 more :lou_sunglasses:

Stuey
Wtf was Sunderland defender doing heading back across goal to Che?

My beer is too strong.
Just seen Che trying to do an MLT mazy dribble the length of the pitch…

Leicester losing

1 Like

Early tacrical change

Only way that stayed out was Pedigree power
Shoild be 1-1

2-0 :lou_sunglasses:

1 Like

My stream crashed now 2-0

Remarkable

Boom i got a call out on TV

Yes, i heard…

1 Like