:efl: Championship :saints: Southampton v Preston North End :prestonnorthendfc:

Tell me about it, I was sat staring blankly for pico-seconds when it happened.

State of this poor sod

https://twitter.com/LucasMulhollan3/status/1765410866105655733

1 Like

Betfair have returned my stake already so its definitely off.

1 Like

That’s the first time I’ve heard of the betting company cashing out. :flushed::smile:

Surely we get awarded the points by default? We have been on fire recently

1 Like

Sky report looks dramatic…

… the first advert beneath the story.

Never let it be said they miss an opportunity. :confounded::smile::smile:

https://x.com/GlobalSaintsFC/status/1765471624307089812?s=20

That food’ll make sure they never return

Phoned a mate earlier, we usually speak after the games. I said about it being called off, he replied “well, I heard Walker-Peters was still out, so I nipped down there with the matches.” :joy::joy:

Fire Marine Parade in Southampton

23:00

The fire is under control and our firefighters remain on scene. Relief crews take over from midnight and overnight we will be downscaling our response, the make up will be five fire engines and an Aerial Ladder Platform.

There are five industrial units on the site, three of those units are fully involved in the fire, measures are being taken to protect the other two.

Preston North End fans tonight supporting AFC Totton! Preston North End were suppose to play Southampton away tonight but due to health & safety concerns the match was postponed.
With plenty of North End supporters already down south they decided to go & watch a local non league match at AFC Totton instead. :clap: :clap: :clap:

6 Likes

Rearranged game from the Warehouse fire…

I will be in Southampton on tuesday night, not at SMS though, at the Mayflower…

Predict the :saints: v :prestonnorthendfc: Outcone
  • @BTripz will be in Southampton, although at the Mayflower bit SNSS, so won’t be watching this one. Expect a resounding thrashing of PNE. :saints: to win
  • We will concede 2 goals but still prevail :saints: win 4-2
  • Score Draw
  • Bore Draw
  • :prestonnorthendfc: on a good run of form, they’ll make life hard for :saints: and will prevail. :prestonnorthendfc: to win.

0 voters

You missed the obvious

Saints have just got themselves back in the race, so they are bound to stuff it up with a couple of playing out from the back howlers and inability to hit a barn door

Choice

1 Like

Not really. We’ve improved our situation to the extent that we’re likely to only miss the train by ten minutes instead of an hour, but the reality is we’re still going to miss the train.

1 Like

For automatic we need 5/5 wins and for Leicester to drop additional points… possible, but Saints winning next 5 on bounce is just not probable given our ability to fuck it up when opposition has not scored or won away for a while— whatever long term stat is saying we should win…

We have been given hope

Therefore the universe is out of equilibrium

Saints to fuck it up (again)

2 Likes

Train you say?

https://twitter.com/jhgolld/status/1779477155870642229?t=emWUxD06NFG6ewYWillJEw&s=19

2 Likes