:efl: Championship :saints: Southampton v Birmingham City :birminghamcityfc: (Live on :sky_logo:)

And there’s the second, another brilliantly worked goal finished nicely by Alcarez. It’s like watching Brazil!.

1 Like

We got 2
Carlos Alcaraz

Rooney’s getting sacked in the morning

1 Like

There’s still 45mins to go….

Great half, but we’ve had an offside goal allowed and an absolutely crystal clear penalty shout against us ignored.

Marian Pahars on the touchline being introduced to the crowd and getting a nice reception. Rightly so, what a super player he was.

4 Likes

The goal was offside, but “crystal clear penalty” is stretching it a bit. I assume you are talking about the collision with Bazuma?

When are we coming out for tge 2nd half?

Franny said crystal clear at HT in the Sky studio tbf

What would he know about giving penalties away :rofl: :rofl:

Sigh

fuck fuck fuck
What happened I am blind here in EG

Thank fook he didnt cross that.
Weve fallen apart

1 Like

Fuck sake, talk about a game of two halves, they are all over us at the moment. Signs of panic in our defence which doesn’t bode well either. We should have been out of sight by now if Adam Armstrong had put those chances away in the first half.

1 Like

Clear penalty. Even Franny didn’t try to spin it.

From the look of the second half so far, it’s lucky we got those decisions in the first.

You’ve been warned before about that local rum. :confounded::smile::smile:

1 Like

Sky just pulled up the lost points from winning positions stat
9 dropped this season alone

The rum combined with the pulling of the pud during those lonely nights in his bunk offshore. A deadly combination. :smiley:

1 Like

We got three

Edozie gets easily pushed off the ball in the box Wednesday
Learns
And wins a header to set up Arma.
I like that