:efl: Championship :leicesterfc: Leicester City v Southampton :saints: (Live on :sky_logo:)

Jeez the officials are loaded. :lou_facepalm_2:

How the fuck was that offside when the Leicester player kicked it ?

1 Like

Heap big shit

1 Like

I donā€™t know about you lot, but Iā€™m not feeling especially confident here.

Shocking half of football. Really, really poor. Never mind going up ā€¦ weā€™d be ripped apart weekly. No thank you. Rather stay where we are, get rid of the deadwood and build again. Terrible :pleading_face:

All that bollocks after Saturday ā€¦ we need to take this hurt and disappointment and get a reaction on Tuesday. More chance of a reaction out of a corpse. Weā€™ve had 2 shots, none on target. Theyā€™ve had 11, 2 on target and 1 goal. Men vs boys

The only crumb I can offer is we just donā€™t seem capable of putting two good halves of football together.
That half was shitā€¦the second half means this could be better. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

That is offensive to big heaps of shit tbh

A start would be putting KWP back on the right where heā€™s been the Championship right back of the season. Bloody obvious eh ?

3 Likes

63.5% possession and done fuck all with it. Where have we heard that before ā€¦ :see_no_evil:

Tbf itā€™s lower possession than normal so less to fuck around with.

On the other handā€¦.

When is the ref going to start giving Leicester players yellow cardsā€¦

1 Like

Fuck what a surprise.

I wish I didnā€™t have Sky

That they scored or the fact that it went straight through Maccaā€™s legs ā€¦ :angry:

You spoil me for choice.

Yeah, Hinchcliffe is a tosser

Wish Iā€™d watch the EPL game
Or X Files
Or did my nails
Mucked out tge Chickens.
Anything else really

About fucking time :yellow_square:

1 Like