:pl: :burnleyfc: Burnley v Southampton :saintsfc: (TV - Sky)

Look at my poll to see what I was expecting…

Up to 15th in the table :+1:

7 Likes

Well done @Shroppie, @lifeintheslowlane, @PhilippineSaint, @Saint-Rob, @scotty and @Bucks

May your optimism live long and prosper.

5 Likes

Tbf, we never looked like losing, though we did look a bit like we were treading water in the 2nd half

2 Likes

I thought from the start Djenepo was playing to orders…cut the maverick stuff, play the percentage ball. It wasn’t his style. He has quick feet and thrives on snappy passing, the ball had no pace on it so he struggled to get it out from under his feet and got caught on the ball too often. He needs to play when we are playing well.

5 Likes

I thought that was a gritty performance compared with what usually happens when we take an early lead. After the shite we served up in the first two games I’m more than happy with that.

4 Likes

Nice result. The football was shit, but it’s nice to pull three points from shit.

5 Likes

I believe I’ve been exonerated. :+1::+1::grin:

10 Likes

Quick bets on what Dyche is going to whinge about?

The softest shite non peno in the history of football.

He’s sucked on his last Strepsil.

1 Like

And we won a TV game :flushed:

2 Likes

Maybe stick to corporate finance? :wink:

6 Likes

Getting our first 3 points of the season at our bogey side, what’s not to like? Not pretty but we got the job done. And it shut Barry up. And Vest played well.

7 Likes
4 Likes

Ugly game but beautiful points. Vesty was quality. What has happened to Djenepo?

First time in my lifetime we have won at Burnley :+1:

Christ it was turgid

2 Likes

Fair play to media team for missing him out

We won 5 of them in the summer.

2 Likes

Congratulations. You are Sotonians’ youngest member.

https://www.worldfootball.net/schedule/eng-championship-2007-2008-spieltag/13/

Please don’t listen to the older lads if they offer you sweets.

2 Likes