:pl: :burnleyfc: Burnley v Southampton :saintsfc: (TV - Sky)

Burnley 6-1 to win now. Amazing odds for an insurance bet there.

Goal celebration or the end of your wank-a-thon?

2 Likes

By the way, Che Adams is a really, really decent all round player. Look at his assists over the last year and he can’t half play his part.

6 Likes

Just skyed it over the bar though :wink:

Shhh…

2 Likes

Mccarthy’s coming more than @Barry-Sanchez.

1 Like

Could be nice & relaxed if we didn’t keep conceding corners

1 Like

I really hate it when we do this passing back to the keeper stuff. Heart in mouth every time.

2 Likes

We should have popped to a local between us to watch this actually…perhaps catch up for the next one?

1 Like

:+1: sounds like a plan

1 Like

We need to get our winner before they get their equaliser.

4 Likes

Oi. I predicted 0-1 for SuperBru. Sweat for me :smiley:

At 0 - 1 it’s a sweat for all of us.

Leading at half time - I’ll take that

1 Like

Hopefully we realise that the natural course of sporting events is that the team trailing will come out 5% harder at the start of this half

1 Like

I was expecting an easy Burnley win so I’m happy to see we aren’t completely shit today. More needed from djenepo though, he seems a bit nervy.

3 Likes

Never fear people, I was absent for the first half, back for the second now.

Expect normal service to be resumed…

1 Like

Armstrong not his usual bustling self…needs an injection of adrenalin.

This fixture was my eldest’s introduction to real life football. I think we were in the Championship at the time - it was 13 years ago; she was 11.

Burnley have got one stand virtualy empty. They score first and there is one prominent fat bloke giving us the double swinging arm two fingered salute.

We equalise, I cheer, and turn to see y daughter’s reaction.

She was not jumping up and down. She was giving the fat bloke a taste of his own medicine. I was very proud.

She supports Liverpool now. Turncloak.

1 Like

It’s not a great watch is it? Mrs SJ has been glancing over at the remote :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like